Funny moments

Started by PZ, April 06, 2010, 05:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eor123

At times I am hearing a govman scream what sounds like, "I've got a big cock!"

It also sounds like he could be saying, "I've got a big car!" which makes even less sense.

"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

Art Blade

lol, "in the wash of the prop blades" is really funny to imagine  ;D
However, I haven't heard yet something like that line you mentioned.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

lol, I've not heard that one either - however it is funny to me when I'm in a fully armed helicopter, and have devastated an area and a govman yells "Don't let him get away!"

Art Blade

Hehe  ;D

A funny moment yesterday: I had caused some chaos in a random civilian village and govmen would pop up. I hid in a metal shack (learned that from PZ) and the heat cooled off. However, I noticed that despite of the fact that no heat was on, something came poking into the shack through the wall: A hat and a pistol and parts of the hand. Obviously a govman had homed in on me and was waiting outside, and when I got out, there were three of them waiting for me  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

eor123

I guess after picking up all those suitcases full of drugs, it was inevitable that Rico would sample the product.  8)

Actually, he fell into a box canyon while going after a skull around

X:11391
Y: 5577

[smg id=2385 type=av]
"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

Art Blade

yeah... map holes... by the way, I fell into a bell tower without grappling the bell. Just don't step onto those church floors if there are no collectibles, I suppose. But you can blow the top off a bell tower with c-4  ;D

eor123

After hijacking the poor fellow's boat, throwing him into the sea, and grappling and dragging him through the water, Rico's conscience bothered him so he pulled the guy to shore.

[smg id=2386 type=av]

Art Blade

Hehehehe  ;D Those whimpering sounds were hilarious, and how nice of you to take care of that poor sod  :)

eor123

A collection of short funnies from recent gameplay:

[smg id=2389 type=av]

[smg id=2388 type=av]

[smg id=2387 type=av]

spaceboy

good ones - I love the small patrol area!
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

Art Blade

Sometimes I like to be chauffeured and jump on the hood of a faction car (they don't complain all the time) or any other car. I noticed the drivers occasionally honked their horns, but didn't pay much attention to it, I thought they meant me as in telling me to get off the car. Then, during a sight-seeing trip on a hood, looking to the side or back, I realised that we passed cars and bikes which were parked next to the road with their drivers still in/on. And then, looking ahead, I realised that honking the horn made them move aside and let us pass! LOL  ;D

Art Blade

I just enjoyed two funny moments with govmen choppers :)

The first one was in some military location which was located near a steep hill that was covered with a lot of tall trees. The chopper came from behind that hill and got caught up in those trees... I had been expecting the usual attack, but instead I heard that thud! when it blew up, accompanied by some "Uaaaaargh" yells of its crew, and saw a ball of fire and debris shoot up into the sky. I hadn't shot it at all. Hilarious  ;D

The second one was in one of those communication outposts on top of a mountain, which I take by killing the govmen first, along with blowing up the broadcast tower and generator, then I switch on those three terminals so the big antenna deploys. That usually results in a call for air support (paratroopers). Only this time I was quick enough to prepare for the chopper and had got a splendid sight: I shot it down before the paratroopers could jump. The picture was quite amusing... the chopper spat out its cargo (without chutes) like a popcorn machine, and those boys fell down the rocky cliffs, screaming all the way down, "chased" by the burning hulk of the chopper. Rather satisfying, I say  ;D

Art Blade

Quote from: eor123 on April 22, 2010, 05:27:24 PM
My first JC2 easter egg, I suppose -- and funny as Hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkNngAZ1UcA

Found that "Happy Bubble Blaster"  :) :-X

Located in a beautiful little valley, full of flowers and blooming cherry trees.. At least those trees remind me of cherry blossoms (sakura ) and the Japanese Hanami ("flower viewing") festivities.

eor123

Some posted that if you carry the bubble blaster, your SMG ammo goes to 600 max.

Don't know if that is true or not.

Art Blade

I didn't check that myself, either. When I shot that bubble gun at a civilian, everyone went on alert and the govmen homed in on me. That was the moment I discarded it  ;)

I found another location (small island in the south) full of those flowers and temple ruins at X:20666,Y:31111 where you can get two MTA Powerrun 77 for free, two health cabinets, two sets of three crates containing SMG, hand grenade, pistol, and farther up in a small centre building (ruin) a rocket launcher lying on the floor. I love that place :)

Art Blade

I like to surf on cars and with my recent fave weapon (fully upgraded machine gun) I randomly shoot other vehicles to rise some heat (a few bullets and cars explode, a mean gun that is). When chased by govmen, I try to aim at their tyres, and sometimes I manage: The govmen's car once was racing at insane speed trying to catch up, and the front tyre exploded. The car flipped and did summersaults all over and passed us like that, and when in front of us they did us the favour and exploded in a rather fashionable way, govmen flailing and sailing away screaming. Nice chaps, really :)

Art Blade

Funniest mishap so far: After a faction mission (delivering food crates with a stolen lorry to guys waiting at a gas station) I noticed the faction had a massive boat (Winston Amen 69) with front and rear gatling gun manned. I threw out the driver and steered to the civilian village Pekan Buah Melambak (next to the residence of our drunken agency mate). I thought heck, why brake, and beached that boat right next to a street bend. My fellows kept their positions behind the guns and shot every govman and car approaching our position, even kept helos busy who were after me. I played for a good while, taking out loads of govmen and their vehicles together with my good men when another chopper arrived. I grappled and tethered it to the ground in front of me, and shot it down. Thanks to the grapple the burning hulk came down in a nice arc and hammered me into the ground.  ;D

Art Blade

omg, I just topped that: I jumped off a high building, hit something halfways down, and tumbled down the rest out of control.. and hit a pedestrian, leaving a huge blood mark on the ground. All that guy on whose head I had dropped could say was "hey!" in a kind of angry tone LOL  :D ;D

PZ

Man, this is a great game  :-X

Art Blade

Hehe.. yes, it is :) I love accidents that happen to govmen... when they manage to careen over the side of a bridge due to unhealthy rage... and hear them blow up somewhere down under the bridge (or somwhere else) makes me laugh every single time  ;D

Art Blade

Rico slipped in a comment that made me chuckle: Having blown up a massive radio mast (I guess 100m or so high) he says "That was expensive." LOL  :-X

PZ

I must say that I like his dry sense of humor, and I agree about the govmen antics - their rage nearly always gets them into some kind of trouble!

Art Blade

I just saw something I'd like to share. As usual, I was riding on the hood/roof of a car. A faction car, this time. Getting away from a shoot-out, the heat cooling off, I was just not expecting anything right then when a green civilian car raced after us, changed lanes, and started to overtake us. Then the front seat passenger of my own ride opened his door and started shooting the civilian car. WTH? I was curious and aimed at that car, too, and saw my crosshair turn red on it... so I shot it and blew it up. Sailing and flailing out of the wreck came a lone govman... he must have been so desperate to chase us that he just picked that green car on his own, perhaps because it was green (closest thing to military vehicles), regardless.  ;D

PZ

lol, that's funny - any green vehicle in a storm.  A funny for me was when I was flying the Rowlinson K22 (purchased), had set it down for some action, and a govman stole it to start shooting at me with it's guns!  Now I always park my vehicles where the govmen won't see it.  ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳