Rifle or gun?

Started by Dweller_Benthos, April 06, 2010, 03:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Remember that scene, I think it was Full Metal Jacket or one of the other Viet Nam moives, where the recruits are marching around grabbing their crotches and holding their rifles with the other hand, chanting "This is my rifle, this is my gun"?

Well, I think this guy missed that day of basic training, he seems to have his gun and his rifle confused. Or maybe he's trying to use his rifle as a gun? Don't know, but it's pretty funny.

[smg id=2188 align=center]
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

OMG lololol  ;D ;D ;D

Now that is proper funny, D_B  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

eor123

This happened last night. It looks like I set this up just to post in this thread but you know that isn't possible. A random, but incredibly coincidental occurrence. Or someone is putting something in the water of Lake Segolo.  ???

[smg id=2189]
"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

Art Blade

D_B's gun is bigger.

lol  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

ninzza

fragger

ROLF! Funny stuff, chaps ;D ;D ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳