Wiki content

Started by PZ, April 05, 2010, 01:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Because I'm finding lots of cool video and want to have access to them in a central location, I've started a JC2 video wiki category.

Click here to see the list of video pages

EDIT: I compiled some additional video pages, one for spaceboys PS3 videos, and another for the ones that Art found on YouTube.

Art Blade

very cool, and thanks for the kind introduction :)

Wouldn't you like to create a top level "videos" and sub-levels that deal with games, food, whatever, and from there you could create single pages like the one you created for JC2?
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

That sounds like a good idea - let me rephrase to ensure that I'm understanding correctly.  A main video category and then subcategories for food, games, etc.?  Then for instance add a page for JC2, FC2, etc that contains all the video? I'd be a little worried about having a video page that was too long if we had lots of videos posted.  Take FC2 as an example, we've literally dozens of videos which would make the page difficult to open.

We could perhaps have user video pages below like the ones I put up for you and space - that might solve some of the issue.

I like your idea of a main video category - there must be a good way to organize the content so that it is easy to link from the main games part of the encyclopedia to other parts of the wiki.  Maybe GPFontaine could offer recommendations on how to do the organization.

Art Blade

You got it, not a single page but a video portal kind of thing that leads to for example games or food, and from games to JC2 or the likes. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳