Dante Morro is stupid

Started by PZ, February 27, 2010, 05:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

**SPOILERS**

Sylvio Barbarrigo and his flunky Dante Morro are a couple of the dumbest foes in Venice.  Ezio entered a contest in which the only rule was that there was to be no weapon used.  After several contestants were defeated by Ezio, Sylvio arrogantly told Dante to enter the ring and teach him a lesson - naturally Dante walked away bloodied.  After that stunt failed, Sylvio bribed the Carnivale event masters to give Dante the prize anyway (a golden mask).  The mask is essential to crash a party so that the puppet Doge can be assassinated - so the task now becomes: steal the mask from Dante.  Surprisingly simple it was - all Ezio did was hire a group of courtesans who distracted Dante to the point where Ezio simply pick pocketed him.

Ezio then completed his assassination mission, but then things took a strange turn - while escaping, Ezio ran into a group of guards and Dante was among them.  While it was possible to kill all the guards, Dante took at least 3 full minutes of beating and still didn't die.  Finally Ezio had to leave the party - no point in continuing to beat a "stupid horse".

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

Funny thing, I pushed dante over a bridge, and he was never seen again. Didn't even have to beat him (much)  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Very cool - you mean that he did not appear again during the mission where you needed to assassinate him and Silvio before they escaped the harbor?  That would definitely be a plus - it can be difficult to get them both before the mercs get you.

Art Blade

I don't remember that... maybe because I sank him?  :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳