Lone Briefings

Started by Art Blade, February 14, 2010, 02:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Have you ever been able to talk to the faction leader's lackeys alone in the briefing room? :)

[smg id=1985 align=center width=400]
[smg id=1986 align=center width=400]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

Wow, I've never seen this and you've done it in both Northern faction offices.

How did you get this?
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

Go to one (regular) briefing for one regular main mission. Hear them out, and... don't take the envelope.  ;D Then, instead, leave the house.

The faction leader apparently is and has pissed off along with his body guard (the house's bouncer is still on the street, though, and assumes that you know the drill, he won't ask you again hehe) but the lackey will still be there in the office and repeat at least the brief version to you.

In case that on your map both faction offices have a yellow symbol with an exclamation mark so you can choose which mission to take on: Cross the town, go to the other faction, and listen to their offer. Then... leave  ;D Now you can weigh one offer against the other, decide which is coolest, and go back to either faction. You can still go back and forth between those offices if you are still undecided  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

By the way, this works without hearing them out. Actually, it is almost even funnier: You enter the building, walk up, enter the room and the door closes behind you. While the two war-mongers are talking, turn to the door (hand symbol) and leave. Last thing I heard was "... so rude! Bye-bye." LOL

And once I had left the building, I just turned around and entered again. The lackey was left alone in the office. Quick departure, didn't see the boss and doorman walk out ;)

Art Blade

I tried that with my BB, Flora, for the buddy mission. I let her start talking, leave, and she goes "your mummy didn't teach you good manners."  ;D ;D ;D

Art Blade

Something unexpected happened: After finishing a couple of APR missions, I now had to go to UFFL HQ. I entered the building, and without any trickery from my part, there was only a lackey, giving me a brief briefing  ::) :P

Apparently the game had stored the info from my last visit when I turned UFFL down, lol  ;D

fragger

Nice discoveries there, mate :-X Something else to try. The novelties never end in FC2!

Art Blade

So it seems, so it seems  ;D  Cheers, mate  :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳