Interesting thing happened on the way to Port Selao...

Started by PZ, March 29, 2009, 10:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Just did the barge mission (dread that one because of the vicious mercs).  Started off on the bow of the barge manning a grenade launcher and shelled everything I could before I went up to speak with the captain (Frank).  When we went underway, I expected to hear the whistle of the mortar and the explosive rush of an RPG being fired.  Imagine my surprise when none of that happened!  No PRG guy, no mortar merc, only one gun boat.  This was the easiest time I have ever had on the barge mission - out of 8 plays through (maybe 9) so far, but strangely disturbing...

Roaven

They either got caught up on something, were killed before hand, or you just got lucky

Art Blade

LOL I had it just the other way round. Before that mission I was already a bit nervous because I had heard it was supposed to be one of the meaner missions. The first time though was a walk in the park. The second career I thought bah, that's going to be easy and prepared for kind of a sightseeing tour, and oh dear, what a mistake. I got hammered all the way to that bloody port as if the guys had saved it all just for me and even called the ones who had missed out the first trip  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳