Holotags

Started by retiredgord, February 01, 2010, 05:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

retiredgord

Well I have gathered some Holotags from dead BoSteel sodiers. When I ask the scribe in the library she suggests someone in the Citadel to which I have no access. Do you only get in near the end game? How des one access the opportunity to get poere armor training?  Thanks for any answers.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

deadman1

You will get a quest called "The waters of life" at the end of that you will get into the Citadell. I can´t remember wether you get access to the powerarmor training then or later.

PZ

I can't recall how I entered the Citadel, but it was on one of my fast track blasts through the game - followed the story line to find my dad and never deviated from the main missions (I guess you would call them).

Art Blade

I can't remember exactly what brought me there, but I think deadman got it figured. I remember that I entered the citadel and started asking everyone about that power armour training, and eventually I got to wear that heavy stuff I had collected long ago for just that moment.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Ricamundo

Gord, hang onto those holotags(they're weightless, so no worries there). On the main quest, you will get inside the Citadel, and once you talk to the old fella in charge(as usual, the name escapes me)  you can direct the conversation to get power armour training, and permission to trade in the armoury. There is a Scribe Jameson in the library who will pay you 100 caps per holotag.

On a related note, i think power armour is a tad overrated. It weighs almost twice as much as combat armour, and costs a lot to repair, although you can get Enclave troops to give you theirs with a little "convincing". ;)

Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

retiredgord

Thanks everyone. Now that I know about when that time comes I'll remember to have the tags with me. Ricamundo I totally agree with the "convincing" others to share their stuff with the player. I've been doing it often now. I finally went into the Deathclaw Sanctuary and I found Vengeance, the laser gatling gun. Wow is that thing good for putting down the critters. I'm now poking around trying to find and buy the packs for it. I save its use for the Deathers and  Guai if their too close for the sniper or scoped .44. 
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Art Blade

Ric, I have to applaud to you because of your continuos efforts to help people, especially gord, with game tips and how to manage some of those "mishs"  :) :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

FYI
I've split the discussion to continue with
VATS vs live aiming (FPS style)
over there :)
Thank you

Tags:
🡱 🡳