Convoys Route Maps

Started by Dweller_Benthos, October 29, 2009, 01:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

OK, I found all the extra mission maps I was thinking of, but it doesn't look like I uploaded some of them here, must have been on the good ol' FC2Game.com site. Seems those are on imageshack, so I uploaded what I have here, and here they are:

[smg id=1602 img width=400]

[smg id=1601 img width=400]

[smg id=1600 img width=400]

[smg id=1599 img width=400]

[smg id=1598 img width=400]

[smg id=1597 img width=400]

[smg id=1596 img width=400]

[smg id=1595 img width=400]

So, it looks like I might be missing a weapon dealer mission in the south. huh.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

fragger

Great w@&k, D_B :-X :-X Thanks heaps!

Art Blade

FYI
This has been part of a screenshot topic
because it contains useful information, I split it off and made it a sticky.
The original topic can be found here:
Merc pile up
Thank you
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Yxklyx

The one you're missing in the SW of sector 2 should be the same as the SAW truck path through TaeMoCo mine, 99.9% sure. I usually take it out just East of the Safe House North of Weelegol

Art Blade

good point, I remember that mission because it was where I jumped on the truck bed and had the merc drive me around twice :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I love riding in the back of the big trucks - it's the only time I am driven around the countryside (except for the initial cut scene)  ;D

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, I did that on my last speed run play, I took out the rear gaurd truck and damaged the supply truck so that it smoking and driving very slow. The guard truck in the front soon left it in the dust, so i hopped in the back of the supply truck and waited for the guard truck too loop around and come up behind. Did they get a surprise when they came upon us, lol.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

;D

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on July 28, 2010, 12:37:27 PMso that it smoking and driving very slow.

Sorry, but that  made me chuckle.  ;D ;D ;D

PZ

Yeah, I can see your mind ticking now - wondering exactly what that truck was smoking to make it drive so slowly.  ;D

Art Blade

lol, actually I wasn't thinking that, but thanks for telling us how your mind is ticking  ;D ;D ;D When I read that (quote), I was thinking something like "um, what was he drinking? Or is it New Yorker slang?"  ;D ;D

PZ

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  what fun  :-X  ;)

Art Blade

PZ

D_B's click-able maps are now added to a center block in all FC2 forums for easy access.

fragger

I noticed that, great idea :-X

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳