Go, girl!

Started by fragger, January 18, 2010, 01:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fragger

Here's Flora in action while rescuing me (the colours are a bit off, I was watching through wounded, bloodshot eyes):

First, the ever-effective knee in the groin:

[smg id=1862]

Then, getting ready for -

[smg id=1863]

- the knockout right cross!

[smg id=1864]

And another merc bites the dust!

When he wakes up, he'll have to go and tell his buddies about how he got beaten up by a girl, or slink out of the country and hope they never find out ;D

RedRaven

Would not want to be in his shoes !!!
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

JRD

Excellent pics fragger. I always wanted to capture that beautyful moment (but never allow a girl to rescue me  ::) )

And the merc will probably tell about the horde that marched upon him with trained beasts and all... he managed to kill some 10 or 12 but one finally got him
... at least untill someone come up with some pictures and give him away to his fellas  ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

mandru

Wasn't his shoes that got the knee.  :o
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

LOL JRD and mandru!

Fragger, excellent screenshots! Rare moments and the nerve to capture them :) :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Now I wish you could blackmail people on FC2... imagine if you could have a merc getting those tough diamonds for you in Pala or even planting an IED somewhere  ;)

Gonna put that on my FC3 whishlist  ;D ;D

RedRaven

That level of A.I. would be amazing. Even with all the great graphics, Playable game area, etc in games like FC2, Stalker, FO3  I find the lack of A.I. independence and inability to interact more with them is one thing they really lack.

It would be a great break-through in gaming when most or even all on screen characters can act more, such as taking bribes. Though its probably going to take alot of programming and processor capability.

Be nice though.  :)
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

those are elements of an RPG :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

[In an imperative voice] Name one RPG where you can blackmail someone and make him do what you want...   ;D

I whish I could have something against one merc (like pictures of him getting beaten by a chic  ;) ) and have him planting an IED in Mosate Selao to kill a faction leader for a change...  8)

Art Blade

That won't even w@&k all the time in real life  ;)

JRD

Thats the fun in games... you can do things that won't w@&k in real life  ;)

Art Blade

Art Blade

Inspired by fragger, I took screenshots of my rescue buddy (for some reason, again Nasreen). She's not the type who likes to touch people up and then knock them out, she's more like the "bullet to the head" kind :)

Also, inspired by fragger's comment regarding the colours, using irfanView, I first converted to grayscale and then auto-adjusted "colours" which leads to a nice b/w pic.

By the way, please note the merc in the first pic uses his machete. I've never been attacked by a merc with a machete, so I reckon it may only happen during those rescue scenes.

[smg id=1869 align=center width=400]
[smg id=1870 align=center width=400]

Tags:
🡱 🡳