Fortunes Pack Windows DLC still available by itself?

Started by Rangoon, January 18, 2010, 12:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rangoon

Hi,

Does anyone know if the Fortunes Pack can still be purchased without the full game?  I bought the DVD when FC2 first released, but recently bought the Steam full version +Fortunes Pack.  It's giving me too much trouble, but I don't want to buy the whole thing for a third time.  However considering the amount of time I've wasted on the Steam version I would gladly pay the $5 to get the DLC.  I just can't find it anywhere.  Ubisoft Digital Downloads only has the complete edition.

Thanks!

RedRaven

Have hunted around net for you, All could find was the Fortunes Edition (game + DLC). The page for the DLC on ubistore says "Currently Unavailable, Check Back Soon"
Sorry Rangoon, you may of missed chance to get it separately. What problems are you having with the Steam version ?
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

fragger

@Rangoon: If you happen to be in Australia (but I don't think you are) it's available from ebay Australia, but the supplier who's selling it won't post overseas. If by some chance you are located in Oz, you'll find it at:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Farcry-2-Fortunes-Pack-For-PCDVD_W0QQitemZ270512669417QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_PC_Video_Games_Games?hash=item3efbcfc2e9

It's only available for one more day, though.

Btw, welcome to OWG, always good to have another Far Cryer on board :)

Rangoon

Quote from: fragger on January 18, 2010, 01:56:45 AMIf you happen to be in Australia...

Btw, welcome to OWG, always good to have another Far Cryer on board :)

Thanks a lot for the info, but indeed I'm in the U.S. 

And I'm glad to be here!  So far this seems like a great forum.

Rangoon

Quote from: RedRaven on January 18, 2010, 01:02:48 AM
What problems are you having with the Steam version ?

Thanks a lot for helping me search. 

You'll find my sob story starting in the middle of this thread:

http://openworldgames.org/owg/forums/index.php?topic=118.7

Basically I can't get any of the bonus missions to w@&k.  So while I purchased the steam/FP version to get more content, I wound up just getting different content.

KingRat

Just got an email notice from UBI, FC2 Fortunes Edition is available again for a limited time for $9.99.....they also have the FarCry Fortunes bundle (probably includes the original) for $14.99.....FWIW  :)

JRD

Heh... as the game ages, the DLC gets more expensive?  :D :( >:(

Anyway, thanks KingRat for the headsup!  :-X
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

fragger

Art Blade

nice one :) Will it be available outside the US? Last time I checked it was not.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Rangoon

It looks like the Bundle is Far Cry 1 and Far Cry 2 with Fortune's Pack.  The regular Far Cry 2 Fortune's Pack download is the entire FC2 game plus FP DLC.  I don't think there is any way to purchase just the DLC as a download from UBI. 

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳