You know you've played a lot of Far Cry 2 when...

Started by eor123, January 08, 2010, 05:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eor123

You get into your truck and think to yourself that there must be something wrong with the steering linkage or a tire is low because it handles and rides so rough.

You see a cell phone tower from the Interstate and wonder how to get to it.

You ask your friends to meet you at Mike's Bar.

You expect all Nissan coupes you meet to hit you head on.

You have unrealistic expectations of bus travel time.

You are shocked that train tracks are not safe to travel on. 

You consider yourself an expert at geo-caching, although you've never actually done it.

"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

KingRat

JRD

You want to shoot all propane tanks and colored barrels you see and... wait, you will be arrested if you dare!!  ;D ;D ;D

When you see/hear a jeep getting closer you duck into a nearby bush

You reach your pocket for a map and a GPS when you want to know precisely where you are

Oh it can go on and on and on...  ;D ;D ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

mandru

You know you've played too much FC2 when your wife who has never played the game glances at the screen and says, "By the time you've finished killing the police chief's brother, dinner will be ready."
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

RedRaven

Mandru, that one had me laughing ;D .

You know when you played too much as every pick up truck you see looks odd without a machine gun on the back.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

nice topic, got a couple of chuckles out of it, and mandru... that was a bull's eye LOL!

I thought we had some topic like that, but it is a little different:

You know you're playing FC2 when...

In case you need more ideas :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

- Every time you answer your mobile, you expect to hear an electronically-distorted voice telling you to "listen very carefully..."

- You become paranoid while driving on dirt roads.

- You expect to find hang-gliders while bushwalking.

- You expect campfires to light themselves.

- (UK & OZ GAMERS): You get in the wrong side of your car to go to w@&k.

Art Blade

;D ;D ;D

- you see a church your instincts tell you to climb that decent sniper position
- you tend to grab whatever car is next to you
- you wonder why pushing the time table doesn't make you enter a bus
- you keep thinking in prefab lines such as "look what we got here!"
- you're getting nervous because you're expecting a malaria attack any time soon
- you get out of the car to check for GPs and snipers around the corner
- you hit the brakes when a small car pulls up, to tease the DD in it

:)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

-You realize you've pulled to the curb and that you are standing on the roof of you car trying to size up a major intersection just ahead.
- mandru

JRD

- You want to set the woods on fire just to watch it spread...
... "Wow, its so beautyfully done"  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

hahaha, reminds me of a statement "real life sucks, but the graphics are excellent" :)

fragger

mandru

Quote from: Art Blade on January 10, 2010, 07:50:38 AM
hahaha, reminds me of a statement "real life sucks, but the graphics are excellent" :)

That's funny.  ;D

9 out of 10 times that my phone rings it's a sales person trying to figure out a way to get a siphon hose into my bank account.

It used to be really annoying until I decided to turn the skill of sarcastic sales rejection into a fine art (not like OWG's fine Art, rather something more along the lines of a good street performer's slapstick comedy).

When I get telephone solicitors trying to sell me Hi-Def TV service or even calls from my existing satellite TV provider, who's agents always open their sales spiel with the observation "We've noticed that you haven't upgraded to any of the exciting new HD programming channels".

I always shut them down with "It would be a complete waste of my money because I don't have HD quality eyes."
- mandru

eor123

I've started attributing my brain farts to malaria attacks.

My wife:  "What the f@#$? You don't have malaria."

"Of course I do. I got it during my trip to Leboa-Seko."

At that point she starts backing away from me and grasps a butcher knife.
;D

"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳