me and my little gun

Started by RedRaven, December 24, 2009, 01:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRaven

I only shot it once !
[smg id=1804]
;D
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

holy crap!   :)

Would you be so kind and share with me some of your ammo, for a couple of mates want to go hunting elephants and perhaps a couple of chipmunks. Cheers  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

Wow! You must have been using some of that newly developed ammunition that Quarbani sends you out to retrieve from the Police Chief's garage.  ;D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

mmosu

Quote from: mandru on December 24, 2009, 07:23:56 PM
Wow! You must have been using some of that newly developed ammunition that Quarbani sends you out to retrieve from the Police Chief's garage.  ;D

Ten points for the well-timed Quarbani reference!!  ;D :-X

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Man, what are you using, Red? Depleted uranium slugs?

Art Blade

Cheers, Red, for the ammo crate you sent over. A little tweaking on my workbench and the ammo fits into a Desert Eagle. Packs quite a punch! :)

This was a warning shot because the driver was speeding at night.

[smg id=1807 align=center width=400]

mmosu

Quote from: Art Blade on December 25, 2009, 10:47:42 AM
Cheers, Red, for the ammo crate you sent over

Man, someone was alseep in customs that day...

Art Blade

how so? (Inter-African service) :)

mmosu

Art Blade

Awww... <slaps mmosu on the back> here, have a coffee, mate  ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳