It's small but Flora wants it

Started by eor123, December 20, 2009, 08:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eor123

I just handed over the tank of pesticide to Flora at the airport.

"Did you get it?"

"It's so small."

"Give it to me."

I did. 

Mission Accomplished.

;D

"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

mandru

;D

Sometimes she's so easy to please.
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mmosu

This is the first time in my history at OWG that I clicked on a thread without looking further to see what else was on the list  ;D

Nice eor123!  :-X :-X :-X

fragger

Very arresting topic title, eor123! :-X :-X Funny post, too!

You're not in advertising by any chance, are you? ;D

Ricamundo

So she was bugging you about that pesticide? ;)
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

eor123

I wish we could play as one of the female characters, but I'd probably get shot to hell looking down at my boobs all the time. 
"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

RedRaven

Sadly the only thing you would see are hands and feet !
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

with reference to the topic's subject, "they may be small, but we still want them"  :)

wexer9

LOL, what a humourous bit of dialogue. :-X

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳