Almost had a heart attack...

Started by PZ, December 13, 2009, 08:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

... finished the first play through - technically.  After I completed the last memory sequence the credits started rolling!  I thought I was sunk - I'd not played hardly any of the side quests, and the game was over! (or so I thought).  A couple more cut scenes and minor plays which were clearly intended to set the stage for more content (or a sequel), and the final credits started rolling.  I had recollections of the same thing in FC2 and thought "that's it?"

However, I let the credits keep rolling, and finally Ezio appeared back in the villa ready to do more!  Breathing a sigh of relief, I started on all of the side missions.  However, I did start a second (new) play through (so I now have two saves to play) and knowing how it ends makes it all the more interesting to see the story develop the second time around - I know who is going to betray me, and I can keep my eyes out for new things to do.  In fact, I'm already playing differently than the first time, and while the story progresses as it must, it is fun to manipulate exactly how you get to the next progression stage.

This is going to be fun, and has the same replay value for me that FC2 has.

Art Blade

:) Enjoy, PZ! Sounds like the game really hit it  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

good to have positive confirmation you can keep playing.  You mentioned new content and there will be two sets of DLC early in 2010 and of course there is supposed to be a 3rd game for a trilogy.  I'm excited to have the DLC to look forward to.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Fiach

Evidently you got past the race section then, gratz mate :)
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

lol, it was funny - you know how flies move when you try to swat them?  I felt like a fly, my moves were so chaotic - I just stumbled through the races by pure luck  ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳