Game play video

Started by PZ, November 26, 2009, 08:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Some of you might have already seen this one, but it interested me because there are no cut scenes (due to copyright issues) in this video.  I don't know about you, but I tire of seeing video claiming to be "game play" when in fact it is really showcasing the cut scenes in the game - technically part of playing the game, but is really not in my book "game play"
[smg id=1705 type=av]

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Great vids Art - I'm looking forward to picking up the game really soon  :-X

Art Blade

I'm going to bite large chunks of wood out of my desk if I keep hearing people mentioning "really soon"  ;D ;D ;D ;D

All I can say is "February 2010"  :D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Enjoy your dinner Art, although I dare say that it would be a bit more palatable if your pancreas could produce cellulase.  ;D

Art Blade

lol, that was a reply from an unexpected angle ;D :-X

PZ

lol, sorry - I couldn't resist  ;D  ;)

PZ

Here's a good AC2 video that captures the essence of the play while in Venice.  Nicely illustrated is Ezio using Leonardo's flying machine:

[smg id=1913 type=av]

PZ

Here's a preview of the Forli DLC

[smg id=1914 type=av]

PZ

... and a reasonable walk through:

[smg id=1915 type=av]

Art Blade

thanks for the teasers  ;D ;D ;D :-X

PZ

My pleasure - of the three, the walk through is the most useful because that is what it really feels like to play the game.  (The first two had lots of cut scenes.)  The highlights are using the double blades, the poison vials to do unobserved killings, and quite a few of the weapons you have at your disposal.  The secret areas are the assassin's tomb missions. 

Art Blade

I am looking forward to playing this :)

spaceboy

Thanks for posting those vids PZ.  I found that Forli vid the other day and been meaning to post it.  As noted in the other thread though some of the luster has worn off from feedback on it, so I'm going to pass for now on it.   I've really got enough to keep me busy and I haven't even gone back and completed all the side missions - I really shouldn't buy new ones until I've done that!
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

I know what you mean - I've several games installed on the PC which I hardly play - too bad really because they all have something to offer.  The problem is that I have a favorite and that seems to take up most of my time so that I can't get to the other games!  ;)

fragger

An embarrassment of riches ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳