A question about "The Pitt" (possible spoiler)

Started by deadman1, November 21, 2009, 08:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadman1

I just entered the Pitt and some guard just took all my weapons  :D, is there a chance for me to get them back or are they lost forever?

Art Blade

erm, is that the Enclave HQ? Like, after you passed out, you find yourself sitting in a cell? You'll be given it back, it's in the locker. Same with tranquility lane mission, you'll get your gear back.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

deadman1

Nope it´s one of the DLC:s, but I did get my stuff back in the end  :)

Art Blade

alright :)  :-X

just on a sidenote, I've just paused the game, I'm at the far east of the world map and managed to walk up some rubble hill, and look beyond: Like in the film "The 13th floor" I was able to see the (textured) grid of the empty game world outside the playing area. Spooky :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

End of the world.
[smg id=1690 align=center width=400]

Ricamundo

Quote from: deadman on November 21, 2009, 08:41:51 AM
I just entered the Pitt and some guard just took all my weapons  :D, is there a chance for me to get them back or are they lost forever?

SPOILERS>>>>

I just played that the other day. The main challenge with this mod is you do indeed lose all of your stuff, and u must wear a slave outfit, in other words no armour at the start. You will have to make do with crap like a lead pipe, baseball bat and a crappy pistol at first, as well you stand NO chance of killing the raiders as they have some sniper high up watching you.

Once you get inside the steel mill, theres a slave who works in a control room who will give you an "Auto Axe" this is a great meelee weapon that works great on the enemies that you will encounter. Think Ghoul Reavers on speed. ;)

You will get a chance to do battle with a select number of raider opponents mano a mano in the Hole. Once you have beaten 3 of them, you will have won your freedom and your weapons/ammo/armour will be in a footlocker in the room just outside the Hole.
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Tags:
🡱 🡳