Help needed: 'Games For Windows Live!' how to add a game?

Started by deadman1, November 05, 2009, 03:35:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadman1

I took Art´s advice and made a new topic of this  ;)   

Art Blade

:) maybe beef it up just a little  ;)

The problem seems to be that you have some game that doesn't come with "Live!" and you want to add it to "Live!" ?

No idea, and on the contrary, I wish Live! wouldn't pop up with FO3, for instance. I have a different "user name" in my FO3 career so Live! made me believe I couldn't save games unless connected, and the "load" option was grayed out. Until I disabled Live! and then FO3 "remembered" my user name and I was able to load again. Tsss... :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

deadman1

No they do come with Live both of my copies of FO3. But I just uninstalled the old one and installed the GOTY version so that might just do the trick.

Art Blade

sounds like all you need to do is either create a different Live account or change the user profile in FO3 GOTY so it matches your older Live profile :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

deadman1

Yes the GOTY version does connect to Live but here´s a shocker I can no longer duck!!!  :o There is no command for it in the action mapping

Art Blade

deadman1

I found it after posting on the FO3 forum   :) I had completely forgotten that it wasn´t called "duck".  :-[

Art Blade

See that? I'm incapacitated for one night and what do people do? They go ELSEWHERE!  ;D

Hehe, sorry deadman. I wanted to post that yesterday already, but my ethernet card croaked in the middle of another reply... = instantly no internet >:( When I got the new one, I was late for you. Actually, I did think about that, how I knew the answer but couldn't help you. Glad you found a solution, and don't worry about looking it up elsewhere :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳