Nice FC2 Music Video

Started by Ricamundo, October 29, 2009, 04:08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricamundo

Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Art Blade

Nice find :) The first couple of cutscenes were short and the transitions (fade out, fade in) between those almost made me somthing like motion sick, but the rest was nice. Good timing regarding events and music changes  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

Love the big night time explosion... though if he'd used the noclip cheat to get the weapon hand out of the way, it would have been nicer.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

fragger

Nice job all round, interesting choice of music. Anyone know what that was? Sounded like a film soundtrack of some sort.

Well found, Ricamundo :-X

PZ

no idea on the sound track, but it was nicely done.  I too liked the night scene (looked like the Weelegol village from the exploding tank position) - many beautiful sunsets, and the flame thrower demonstration was cool - would be a great idea to take some of the videos that OWG members have created for the content - would be truly unique.

Tags:
🡱 🡳