huh?

[smg id=4846]

wha?

[smg id=4847]

You've gotta be kidding!

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

I think I took a wrong turn at Albuquerque:

[smg id=4848]

Glub Glub Glub (or, water filtered sunlight, or, I'd like to be under the sea....)

[smg id=4849]

Your puny gun boat is no match for my gun truck/submarine!!! HAHAHAHA

[smg id=4850]
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

spearhead_22

Lol!

Great screenshots, D_B! What fun you must be having with all those trainers!  ;D
Don't knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and...run! He hates it. :)

PZ

Truly entertaining D_B... any FC2 fan just has to find great enjoyment viewing the screen caps!

spaceboy

Finally got a chance to view these from home.  They're great.  Any chance you can take a pic of a car flying with mercs in it would be appreciated.  These are really funny.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Dweller_Benthos

A boat WAYYYYYY up in the air. It's actually stuck on something, probably the "invisible wall" that prevents the player from going out of bounds.

[smg id=4855]

What it looks like from below:

[smg id=4856]

I'll try to get a shot of a merc truck in the air with guys falling out of it, I've tried, but so far haven't gotten the timing right.
D_B

Dweller_Benthos

Some more car hopping, this time to the mercs:

In the air
[smg id=4853]

A different car, higher (you can hit the hop button multiple times to send the car higher at each button press)
[smg id=4851]

If it gets high enough, the mercs get freaked and jump out, falling to their death, of course. If you stay in the vehicle, you don't get hurt.
[smg id=4852]

Here's a GIF animation of the sequence, pretty funny if I do say so myself, and I do, lol. Had to scale to half size or the file would have been enormous. Big enough as it is, but at least you can see the mercs falling out and bouncing on the ground below.

[smg id=4854]
D_B

spaceboy

Thanks for posting these D_B.  They're excellent.  I like that the guys get freaked out if too high but seem calm as hell in the first shot when they are sideways...the guys is still manning the gun!
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Tags:
🡱 🡳