Self-Healing after Drowning

Started by TopHat01, October 11, 2009, 01:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TopHat01

I was messing around near a body of water, and decided to see what your character does if you drown him down to the self-healing point (IE where you have complete an animation instead of using a syrette).  Interesting, he does the animations for broken/dislocated limbs, instead of something like throwing up water.  (Similar to the animations you do if you heal yourself after taking grenade damage)

I'd put a video up, but it's a tedious process of changing graphics settings to achieve a stable framerate, and then I have I record, edit, and upload.  I'd like a new video card so I can record at higher settings, but that probably won't come for another couple of months.

Art Blade

hehe, good idea watching that self-healing after an attempt of drowning yourself  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mmosu

this happened to me by accident once. I ran off the road in a badly damaged jeep down into a river, the thing lit off just as I hit the water and there I was trying to pop my fingers back into socket so that I could swim back to the surface.  Ended up drowning anyway - infuriating  :D

Art Blade

what you just wrote would have perfectly fit into this topic: Your most infamous deaths  ;D  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mmosu

Good stuff, that's the first I've heard of that thread, I'll have to keep an eye out for any new "doh!" moments, I usually try to forget about those when they happen  :-[

Tags:
🡱 🡳