Special single-handed controller needed, 5 buttons + trackball

Started by Art Blade, October 10, 2009, 05:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Quote from: MGFC4 on October 10, 2009, 09:02:55 AM
Here another without going into detail I have to play with one hand only I currently use an old microsoft trackball mouse with 4 buttons and wheel programed to cover W, A, D,  and ball does the steering doing a 180 turn is a bitch

anybody out there knows of any controller that could better this. need a fifth button to brake not my nose.  :D

Should change my name to one armed bandit ;)

On behalf of MGFC4 I started a new topic :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

nickjb69@hotmail.com

:-X Thanks Art I will remember to do that the next time I have something new :)

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

argh, it only just sprang to my mind: Ever heard of the Logitech G13?

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

source:
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keyboards/keyboard/devices/5123&cl=gb,en

KingRat

Quote from: Art Blade on October 12, 2009, 11:05:11 AM
argh, it only just sprang to my mind: Ever heard of the Logitech G13?

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

source:
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keyboards/keyboard/devices/5123&cl=gb,en

that would be cheaper than this one> http://www.broadenedhorizons.com/onehanded.htm

:)

I have a couple Belkins, N-50, N-52 that might w@&k also....

KingRat

Art Blade

cool, didn't know such things existed. Nice find  :) And yes, the gaming was good, excellent control of the crosshair, as if glued to the opponents. That is awesome  :) :-X

nickjb69@hotmail.com

Thank you guys I do have the Ben Heckendorm controller but have not tried it yet and your right Art his demo was awesome. I would love the Rare one handed controller I will do a search for a UK supplier.  The Logitech G13 looks pretty cool too. :)  :) :)

Art Blade

hehe, I hope you get a chance to test them before you have to buy them. I saw (and touched) the G13 at my local games shop, it is huge. Just think the keys you see are about the size of your actual keyboard... it is massive :) I didn't buy it myself because I was worried about my desk space. I have loads of stuff piled up around me, among other things five front speakers and a subwoofer  ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳