Great Youtube Vid by Major Slack

Started by Ricamundo, October 10, 2009, 09:32:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricamundo

Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

PZ

That's quite a collection of vehicles (almost as big as Art's used car lot), and the Uni is still by far my favorite vehicle.  I love the diesel sound, and the mounted .50 is devastating.

No worries about posting things that have posted before (although I don't believe that this video has been posted). I'd much rather have multiple posts on any given topic rather than have people reluctant to post because they don't know it it has been posted before.  As everyone can see, the 15,000 or so posts at OWG makes it nearly impossible for most of us (except Art) to remember where, or even if we've seen something before.  ;)

deadman1

Hahahaha excellent  :-X
"Sir that is going to void the warranty"
"Void the warranty? How´s this for void the warranty!" *throws grenade*

TopHat01

That's pretty cool, I didn't know the Unimog was that good.

Art Blade

we didn't have this vid so far, nice find  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Ceres Tauri

10! 10! 10! 10! 10! 10!

Dude, thats freaking awesome!!!  Now I HAVE to get this game on my PC and figure out how to do stuff like this.  That was awesome!

mmosu

"How's that for 'void the warranty'?" - hilarious!  :-X

I always appreciate the humor of a fellow shotgunner

nickjb69@hotmail.com

Great vid I also love the mog.

The rollovers seem to a mog specialty I thought it was my c****y driving :)

Ceres Tauri

Well its obviously built top heavy and they modeled that in the "real physics" Ai for it.  But you can just push it upright and jump back in.  pretty cool.  To be able to drive it off a cliff and no damage is a little odd, but I guess they were going for a really cool perk vehicle for your additional investment.  Just a couple problems like the blind spot and rolling on easy side hills but no matter.  I have noticed on many easy hills that any vehicle tilts way more that the gentle hill would imply, in many vehicles.

Dweller_Benthos

"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Ceres Tauri

Major Slack uses some distinctive Canuk or Wisconsin phrases and terms, and just sounds like Canadian to me, hehe.  Pretty freakin awesome script he came up with there.  And his salesman sounds like such a worm, lol.  5 star vid yeah!

Ricamundo

Hey guys, glad you all liked it, and that it hasn't already been posted. ;) BTW, there's another vid of the ATV test drive at the same YT link posted above. Here's a link to Major Slack's website with a fun post about his experience with FC2.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MajorSlackVideos
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Tags:
🡱 🡳