An odd play

Started by PZ, October 08, 2009, 09:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Here's a first for me.  I was at the rooster fight arena in Leboa and was heading toward Pala intending to start a merc war.  Imagine my surprise when I rounded the corner and there weren't any mercs at the GP, and in fact, the entire GP was missing.  Here are a couple of pics to prove it - I hardly believe it myself.
[smg id=1527]
[smg id=1528]

fragger

Never seen that happen before, mate. I'm sure there's UFO activity in this country. ::) I've seen mercs and buddies get beamed away, now the little grey buggers appear to be taking up whole GPs as well ;D

retiredgord

Yes, I thought I saw an Asgard ship hanging around the night sky. Those Asgards (from Star Gate) have that type of beaming tech. What they'd want with a run-down, run-over, blown-up, shot-up GP is beyond me. Maybe they are making a museum of some of man's lower deeds with real atrifacts  ;D
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

fragger

;D ;D ;D
Heh... I can just see the little grey tour guide: "Now look at this lot from Earth... This is what happens when you let politicians run things..."

PZ

Well, because I was playing an odd session anyway, I decided to have a little fun with the crossbow and the Pala mercs.

This one is funny because of all the merc cursing you hear - then near the end are a few closeups of the mercs while they are doing the  >:(
[smg id=1530 type=av]

The next one was just for fun - using the crossbow on the town mercs with a couple of cheats
[smg id=1529 type=av]

Dweller_Benthos

Missing GP - that's a good one. Reminds me of the game Prey where the aliens would scoop up entire segments of a town and use them on the mothership. You'd be going down an alien corridor and come upon a building or street from somewhere on Earth. One of the major battles took place in the abducted bar that you start the game in, pretty cool.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Worst part was that I was eagerly anticipating starting the battle and was a bit crestfallen when I realized the lack of my GP friends

Art Blade

crazy  :o  :) Never seen parts of the map disappear. Imagine you lost Pala or Port Selao  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳