Been playing the demo of this game...

Started by Hacko, October 08, 2009, 06:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hacko

and I really like it. The AI is real challenging. I was playing the second mission of the demo, thought I was safe on a hill overlooking a city, only to end up getting shot from an APC hundreds of meters away. Good stuff. :-X I can't afford to buy this game yet, but when it comes down in price I will definately be picking this up. Thanks for the heads up on this great game. :-X :)

PZ

Glad you're enjoying the game Hacko - you'll really love the way you can add new features to the game.  :-X

Hacko

I'm still trying to figure out stuff in the game, especially moving various units around and trying to learn the mission editor, but I really like this game. :-X

fragger

:-X Keep us posted, Hacko. I bought this game sight unseen after reading a lot of the posts here concerning it, just haven't gotten into it yet as I'm still bludgeoning my way through Wolfy (which grows on me more and more). From what I've seen and read about ArmA2 so far though, it looks really engrossing and challenging.

Hacko

Still messing around with the demo on this. I really like this game, and it the AI in this game is really good. Hopefully soon I can get up enough funds to buy this great game. When does this game go on sale? ;D

PZ

A2 is an interesting game that has quite the cult following as is evidenced by the hustle and bustle at one of the main fan sites, armaholic.com.  However, it is not for everyone - would take lots of time to master it, plus the hardware specs are apparently quite daunting. I've not seen the price drop yet!

I personally love the way you can mod the game, and the number of user created missions are increasing exponentially at armaholic.com, as are the mods.  I regularly visit the game because I like the music too.

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Hacko

I'll do as I always do with games, wait awhile and it WILL come down in price. Pretty soon it will be half off. :-X Can't wait to pick this up. How is the MP part of this game?

PZ

Good question - I've never have played MP

Tags:
🡱 🡳