Finding alternative machetes

Started by nickjb69@hotmail.com, October 08, 2009, 02:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickjb69@hotmail.com

I modified the registry to get the alternative machetes but cannot find any. Thought they would be in the armoury. Please help great forum by the way. I am an FNG but have played FC2 at least 20 times. Hooked on finding all the diamonds and keeping my unimog for the missions. Love the crossbow.
Retiredgood great stories.  :)

spaceboy

can't help on the machetes, but thought I'd say welcome to the site.  20 times on FC2!  nice job  :-X    I do love the crossbow as well.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

Although I don't recall precisely, I seem to remember choosing the machete type from one of the main FC2 menus - maybe bonus content?  Sorry that my recall is poor - I'll check the next time I'm on my PC if no one else posts (hard to imagine  ;))

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, I posted somewhere here about how to change the machete, something on the setup menu, under machete type.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

you did... here:

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on April 21, 2009, 05:34:17 PM
When you first start the game, before you load a save, go to the options menu, then select the game menu, and at the bottom should be machete type. If not, the registry edits aren't in place.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Art recalls what we said better than we do!   ;D

deadman1

Quote from: PZ on October 08, 2009, 11:25:15 AM
Art recalls what we said better than we do!   ;D

Yep either he has a photografic memory for threads or some uberleet search skills  :)

Art Blade

I actually recall that someone said something, and then I use "advanced search" to get it. To make that search w@&k, you need to remember keywords :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Quote from: deadman on October 08, 2009, 12:31:08 PM
Yep either he has a photografic memory for threads or some uberleet search skills  :)
Haven't you all heard? HE'S A COMPUTER, with TIES TO US ALL!

You warned them all in vain, Gord... ;D

JRD

Quote from: fragger on October 09, 2009, 06:34:20 AM
Quote from: deadman on October 08, 2009, 12:31:08 PM
Haven't you all heard? HE'S A COMPUTER, with TIES TO US ALL!

You warned them all in vain, Gord... ;D

... and a weird computer with hooked fingers, fangs and hairy ears...  ;D ;D ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

fragger

Dweller_Benthos

LOL, yeah, I knew I posted that somewhere, but searching didn't occur to me for some reason.............
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

Guys...  ;D ;D ;D

I nearly choked on my tentacles when trying to recover the coffee mug that had fallen down my throat when laughing about your ideas of what I was or looked like :)

nickjb69@hotmail.com

Thanks Art for the info worked a treat. ;D ;D ;D and thanks to all you guys for the interest this must be the best forum I have ever joined. :)

Here another without going into detail I have to play with one hand only I currently use an old microsoft trackball mouse with 4 buttons and wheel programed to cover W, A, D,  and ball does the steering doing a 180 turn is a bitch anybody out there knows of any controller that could better this. need a fifth button to brake not my nose.  :D

Should change my name to one armed bandit ;)

Art Blade

MGFC4, please allow me to do something that we usually do but this time for some reason didn't do:

Welcome to OWG, matey :) Glad you found your way here and we enjoy puzzles, questions and stories contributed by new members  :-X

Quote from: MGFC4 on October 08, 2009, 02:03:48 AM
great forum by the way.
Cheers mate  :)

Quote from: MGFC4 on October 08, 2009, 02:03:48 AM
I am an FNG
I believe that stands for "Fucking New Guy" - no need to be worried, we only have members. No one deserves the F-word here ;)

Quote from: MGFC4 on October 08, 2009, 02:03:48 AMRetiredgood great stories.  :)
On his behalf, thank you  :)

Quote from: MGFC4 on October 10, 2009, 09:02:55 AM
Thanks Art for the info worked a treat. ;D ;D ;D and thanks to all you guys for the interest this must be the best forum I have ever joined. :)
Welcome, and thanks again  ;D

Quote from: MGFC4 on October 10, 2009, 09:02:55 AM
Here another without going into detail I have to play with one hand only I currently use an old microsoft trackball mouse with 4 buttons and wheel programed to cover W, A, D,  and ball does the steering doing a 180 turn is a bitch anybody out there knows of any controller that could better this. need a fifth button to brake not my nose.  :D

Should change my name to one armed bandit ;)

I reckon it must be difficult to master this game like that. I think it is a good idea to start a new topic with that question so it gets more attention. I'll do it right away for you here :)

PZ

My goodness what a lack of etiquette on my part - welcome to the forum MGFC4!  (Art is correct, we have always welcomed each new member that posts!)

retiredgord

MGFC4 welcome to the site and forums. Thanks for the comment of appreciation for my stories. I'm soon due back into FC2 but will have to wait for the walker (site joke) to be repaired (oldest in age member?) The guys are a great bunch and made me feel very welcome from the start. As uou do the missioons please post and then we can enjoy your gaming skills also.  Welcome again.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

fragger

Hey, MGFC4! Allow me to add my greetings, hope you have lots of fun here :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳