CS

Started by deadman1, October 04, 2009, 02:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadman1

Or counterstrike if you don´t already know  :P Yes I´m an avid CS player mostly the CS:S the source variety that Valve released themselves. I wonder am I the only one here? It´s a fun game once you get over the noobstatus :)) it is however very much dependent on finding the right server to play on, but if you do, there is tons on online fun to be had. I´ve been rather lucky too find a swedish server called "gubbklubben" (old mans club in english rather fitting I think) where most of the players are of my age so there´s noobbashing going on, unlike a lot of others.

Art Blade

I played CS a few times on a LAN party which was fun because I knew the people. Back in the day I was more into faster shooters, not so much into team play and strategy. I watched some of those experts play CS and it looked cool when a team worked together well.

Funny we never had a topic, thanks for starting this :) Now that I think about CS, I think it will be somewhat related to OFP2 and ArmA2, so I reckon you are going to like them as well as they (players) probably like CS. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳