Rage

Started by Dweller_Benthos, September 23, 2009, 06:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Fiach

I didnt use them, but the ingame layouts did suck, the maps looked a bit crap, dunno how useful they were.
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on October 26, 2011, 01:07:22 PM
I guess those guys need the extra help....  <ducks>

:-() :-() :-X ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Fiach

So...erm.... why were you reading the manual anyway?  :angel: >:D 8-X

PZ

Dweller_Benthos

Quote from: Fiach on October 26, 2011, 05:28:34 PM
So...erm.... why were you reading the manual anyway?  :angel: >:D 8-X

Had to find my stupid activation key, and I did glance at the maps and thought, well, if I get lost I know how to get out, then there's an in game mini-map, so.......
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Fiach

A likely story  :angel: 8-X >:D

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

Ran the "post office" missions or whatever they are last night. A bit disappointed. I thought they were going to be more like the predecessor missions in FC2 where you can run two missions at the same time. I thought I'd pick up a postal run to an area where I'm going to go anyway for the main mission and kill two birds with one stone.

I guess not.

Turns out they are just checkpoint races. Bummer. I think they could have done a little more with that aspect of the game. I ran them all in ten minutes or so. Had to run the last one three times just because I didn't know where I was going and didn't use the turbo boost enough. Guess I'll play some card games next, see how that goes. Want to get enough money for more armor and some of those turret bots.
D_B

Art Blade

<chuckle> reading that makes me think of someone really, really bored who for whatever reason is bound to play that game.  :laugh: I hope that there will be at least a few episodes that make you have some fun with it.  :)

Binnatics

I've had that same feeling with these post office missions. I've checked numerous times if there popped up more of them, but no :-\\
Yet another bummer :-(

Glad I left the game behind ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

I wasn't so much bored, just expecting more I guess. The really missed the boat on some of the things they could have done with this game.
D_B

Art Blade

sounds just like the perfect candidate for modding.  :-D

Binnatics

Don't want to know what more horror would come uncovered when you start modding the game... nah, not my cup of tea.

fragger

Art Blade

Binnatics

I'm glad Rage finally brought me something good: Sending my coupon to Bethesda Benelux got me a free Brink game, WITH psychopack download-code :-() :-X

Art Blade

fragger

At least you got something out of it ;) :-X

eor123

I enjoyed Rage. It worked well on the Xbox.  :-()
"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

Tags:
🡱 🡳