Crysis for console debut trailer

Started by ninzza, September 09, 2011, 02:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninzza

Looks pretty good (for consoles of course). Only $20 via Xbox Live/ PS Network.

Crysis Debut PS3/Xbox 360 Trailer HD

JRD

The video is pretty much the same used for PC only with console graphics.

You can find reviews about Crysis here and Crysis Warhead here, both by B33 ENN.

Numerous discussions about this game can also be found throughout the foruma. I for one didn't like much the game, but that's just my opinion. It looks great on PC even for todays' standards (2011 considering a 2007 game) but it gets a bit boring halfway through. It's a nice shooter untill you get into the alien ship and all jungle freezes up.

For 20 bucks I'd still wait for Christmas sales to get it even cheaper, but if you do get the game, enjoy and have fun fooling around the Korean army using the nanosuit, mate  :-X
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

ninzza

Crysis for console will have tweaked controls and stereoscopic 3D support.

@JRD:
I already read B33ENN reviews months ago and I also watched dozens of Crysis and Warhead walkthrough videos on Youtube (by a British guy named NanosuitNinja.  His videos are very entertaning thanks to his creative plays and very funny comments  :-X  )

I thought Crysis was fun but right now I'm not sure whether I'll get it partly becayse it's download only. Graphics are top notch, but gameplay wise, IMO it's not as good as FC2.

Stealth in Crysis, I think , is very  easy and boring thanks to cloak.
The Koreans are not as fun as the mercs. The levels are big compared to COD's but too tiny comapred to FC2, not to mention it's not as atmospheric and immersive.
Many PC-ers exaggerate about C1 physics and destructibility. The only thing I like about C1 is the ability to use maximum strength to punch, grab and throw enemies/objects/chickens ...

@Art: Dank Kumpel  :-()

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

ninzza

I got this game from PSN when it's available on Oct 4. The levels are as big and open as the PC version, you can shoot almost anything (hut, palm trees ...), turtle, frog, chicken, birds are still there. Some people say they encounter a shark but I didnt see one.

There are some notable changes aside from the obvious downgraded graphics.
- There's less vegetation.
- Maximum Strength is the default power.
- Armor and Cloak w@&k like in Crysis 2. Armor consumes energy.
- Walk is very slow, as fast as a snail.
- Sprint only available when energy runs out. If you want to sprint when there's some energy, you automatically use maximum speed.
- The Koreans' dialogue changed, they're not as funny as C1.
- The AI seem smarter, or more precisely, they're rather cheap. I mean when I'm cloaked, they still shoot at me even though Im about 15 ft away from them! Silencers are useless now because when I shoot a guy at the head, other guys immediately shoot at me or run toward me!

Tags:
🡱 🡳