Game of the Year edition

Started by RedRaven, September 25, 2010, 11:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRaven

October 15th sees the release of Borderlands GotY edition in the UK (not sure on dates for rest of the world).

Comes with all 3 expansions and "Claptraps New Robot Revolution" Not bad for £30 on both consoles and only £15 for PC!

Sadly I found out a few days after getting basic version and first 2 expansion the normal way!

Just thought you would all like to know.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

Quote from: RedRaven on September 25, 2010, 11:56:00 AMSadly I found out a few days after getting basic version and first 2 expansion the normal way!

Basically same here. I got both discs (unopened still) and then heard about goty. :D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

deadman1

Same here I got the game and the first DLC on disc but I´ll most likely buy the GOTY anyway, just like I did with FO3.

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

The price is really good... as that Pitchford guy said in one video (and restated by mmosu): it's like you are paying full price for the main game but getting all four DLC for free.

I think the fourth DLC only will be something around 6 pounds! Man I'm happy I got the STEAM firesale... one of my best deals so far!  8)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

mmosu

Quote from: JRD on September 26, 2010, 04:42:26 AM
I think the fourth DLC only will be something around 6 pounds!

I don't know how much it'll weigh, but it's gonna cost me about ten bucks  :-D

JRD

Quote from: mmosu on September 26, 2010, 04:55:42 AM
Quote from: JRD on September 26, 2010, 04:42:26 AM
I think the fourth DLC only will be something around 6 pounds!

I don't know how much it'll weigh, but it's gonna cost me about ten bucks  :-D

Hehehehe... light on the pocket, heavy on fun!  8) :-D >:D

Art Blade

RedRaven

Its all good fun, already got the Goty pre-ordered.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

deadman1

JRD

Great vid deadman... cheers!  :-X

Claptrap's Wb Series style with Steve and all!!!  ;D

So Zed and Ned aren't the same person... who'd know!!!!!  ???

"Mad Moxxi's Underboob"  ^+-+

mmosu

^+-+
Do you know the definition of "professionalism"? I'll tell you what it doesn't mean Steve!

Art Blade

I decided to purchase the GOTY edition.. got it. Now I need to finish racing and then.. hehe  ;)

mmosu

I eagerly await you arrival on Pandora Art  :-X  The litters of skag pups are going to be particularly thick this year . . . gonna need some extra guns around to help thin the herd  >:D

Art Blade

yeah indeed, been a while since I last played a proper shooter  ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳