Lowriders: Our Customised Cars - Screenshots

Started by Art Blade, October 21, 2015, 08:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

After the recent GTA Online Lowrider update, here you can see what it is like to start from scratch and what it is like to create a custom job. And take a look at my money top right.. you'll see how expensive it is. The voodoo alone (I "found" it on the road) costs some $145,000 for regular upgrades and some $650,000 for basic lowrider upgrades. It is easy to spend around $1,500,000 on a single lowrider when tricking it out to the max.

Enjoy the pics and post your own :)

[smg id=8198 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 001"]
[smg id=8199 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 002"]
[smg id=8200 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 003"]
[smg id=8201 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 004"]
[smg id=8202 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 005"]
[smg id=8203 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 006"]
[smg id=8204 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 007"]
[smg id=8205 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 008"]
[smg id=8206 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 009"]
[smg id=8207 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 010"]
[smg id=8208 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 011"]
[smg id=8209 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 012"]
[smg id=8210 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 013"]
[smg id=8211 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 014"]
[smg id=8212 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 015"]
[smg id=8213 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 016"]
[smg id=8214 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 017"]
[smg id=8215 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 018"]
[smg id=8216 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 019"]
[smg id=8217 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 020"]
[smg id=8218 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 021"]
[smg id=8219 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 022"]
[smg id=8220 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 023"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

Is that what that gig and a half of updates was for? Something I'll never use, probably.

Cool cars though, can you make them hop? Those last two shots look like it, does it do damage if you get too extreme with it? After spending that amount on a car, I don't think I'd even want to take them out of the garage.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Art Blade

D_B, yes, that's the 1.6GB update. People on low-end consoles are complaining at the top of their lungs because they won't get that update. Rockstar informed us that their consoles had already been maxed out and the update might break the game on those consoles so they wouldn't deliver it. Sorry -- another marketing boost for new-gen consoles. However, we on our PCs are on the lucky side as long as we can play online.. sorry that of all things it hit you because you and a few other peeps here just can't.

Yes, the last two pics of my previous post show me jumping around. And yes, the rides take damage if you don't pump them up first, literally. If you drive low, you'll immediately start to scrape tarmac off the road while spraying sparks. :-D The hopping and jumping may cause damage, depending on what you hit while you're at it. The moment you drive into one of your own garages, all damage will be removed and the car is as fresh as it was before the last explosion at the gasoline station. :-() In case your car gets destroyed and if your car was insured (all cars that you buy automatically are while the ones that you find and keep need to be insured manually) you can reclaim it for a comparatively small amount of money.

PZ, thanks :)

Here my latest. Again, check my money how it gets drained..

[smg id=8221 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 024"]
[smg id=8222 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 025"]
[smg id=8223 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 026"]
[smg id=8224 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 027"]
[smg id=8225 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 028"]
[smg id=8226 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 029"]
[smg id=8227 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 030"]

OWGKID

Quote from: Art Blade on October 22, 2015, 09:35:04 AM
People on low-end consoles are complaining at the top of their lungs because they won't get that update. Rockstar informed us that their consoles had already been maxed out and the update might break the game on those consoles so they wouldn't deliver it.

I guess those people would be like this (if Rockstar DID release this update on the last-gen consoles ::)) "Hey, C***star, why is my game crashing?!" "Hey, R*, game runs like s#!t/won't run after this update. F*** YOU!!" I find it a miracle that they actually managed to make the game run on the PS3/Xbox 360 in the first place. :o
LEGACY

Art Blade

Binnatics

+1 Art for the excellent review and pics :-X :)

I myself did some tuning as well. I did a total of 5 custom cars. 3 lowriders, one van (Moonbeam) and one 80's looking middle man car, that drives like an angel and looks like heaven called the Willard. Will post some screenies on that one soon. I spent roughly 7.5 million on these 5. Indeed 1.5 million average. Here's some screenies of my voodoo and my chino:

Voodoo on the street, all doors opened, next to Uzi's Chino:
[smg id=8228]

Same Voodoo from the front:
[smg id=8229]

I'm not the only one taking screenies of this shiny Chino 8)
[smg id=8230]
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

thanks :) And nice pics + cars there, too :) I like the AI taking a "screenshot," too :laugh:

Art Blade

:)

[smg id=8264 type=preview align=center caption="raiders and hearses 1"]
[smg id=8265 type=preview align=center caption="raiders and hearses 2"]

PZ

That second ride looks like it belongs to the Munsters  >:D

Art Blade

I didn't know that "Munsters" was a middle name of mine but then again, it is my ride.. :o

Alright. How did you know I changed my looks?

[smg id=8266 type=preview align=center caption="Munsters"]

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, nice T-Bucket (or sort of anyway) and the Munsters, I loved that show.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

You do seem to like to change your looks now and then, AB!

I knew a kid that looked like Eddie, and my wife's step father could be grandpa's twin!

Art Blade

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

Thank you GKID :)

The lowrider stuff (oh, let's just add the Halloween stuff) is quite addictive.

I spent roughly $7.5M on cars and their upgrades.

That made my total spent money count hit the $100,000,000.- mark. ??? :-D

OWGKID

LEGACY

Binnatics

On lowriders alone I think I spent something like12 million already :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

..bloody addictive, indeed  :-D

Binnatics (on his side) and me -- our cars are the very same base model (me) and its lowrider derivation (Binnatics)
[smg id=8267 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 031"]

Binnatics

Yes, lowriders are indeed and extra dimension to this game. To show you what is so cool about lowriders, what they look like and what you can do with them, I created this small video:

! No longer available

The quality shown in the embedded video seems a bit lower than on the social club site. You can see it there following this link

Leave a thumps up if you like it :)

Art Blade

very nice, Binnatics :) +1 :-X

The cars can jump or hop, too, as they have hydraulics systems. That also allows for various strange angles the car can be tilted at.

Binnatics

Ye I wanted to show a bit of car-hopping too, but that part of my recordings was bad so I cut it out :)

Maybe we can do a group session and show some badass jumping.  8)

Art Blade

why not :)

[smg id=8268 type=preview align=center caption="Lowriders 032"]

Tags:
🡱 🡳