Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

Here it is..

[smg id=588 type=av]
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

DKM2

Here ya go...

[smg id=589 type=av]
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

JRD

ROFL  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Art Blade

oh dear, HAHAhahaah!!  ;D ;D ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

DKM2... I edited your post and placed the Yosemite Sam clip in the message. Hope you don't mind...
I think it deserves a place in the topic ;)

Art Blade

cool, much better like this (I don't like to shell out from here, so embedded vids are just what I like)  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

hahaha,

I just love the old bugs bunny cartoons - they don't make 'em like that any more... [man, a comment like that shows your age...]

RedRaven

Bugs is the best, closely followed by Marvin the Martian & Yosemite Sam.
nice to see old Sam making an appearence here :-X
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

I'd like you to remember the coyote and the road runner :)

DKM2

Quote from: JRD on May 20, 2009, 03:43:53 PM
DKM2... I edited your post and placed the Yosemite Sam clip in the message. Hope you don't mind...
that ok, honestly I don't know how to do it.
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Art Blade

I noticed that "your" vid is now in the gallery... sure that's got to do with it.

JRD

Quote from: DKM2 on May 21, 2009, 05:29:59 AM
Quote from: JRD on May 20, 2009, 03:43:53 PM
that ok, honestly I don't know how to do it.

I just learned how to do it after a few tips from our members...

PZ, correct me if I'm wrong... senior member are allowed to create their own galleries.

What I do is: copy the URL you want to place in the message from youtube and place it into a user gallery. Go to Gallery>My albums>Add user album. Name your album and submit it.
Your album is created. Now you click on your album and in "add an item to this album". There should be a field "Or Embed URL (remote videos)". Paste the URL from youtube there and hit submit again. You should be directed to the video in the gallery. There is a BBC code below the video, Yosemite Sam's is like this [ smg id=589 type=av ].
Copy it and place it in the message. Hit preview to be sure its ok.
It is much easier than it looks, I garantee  ;)

DKM2

8)
Thanks for the info JRD, but I still think my way was easier.

Let you do it.  ;)

Ricamundo

Hey, nice vid, ya flea-bitten varmint! seriously, COJ looks like it might have potential to be my next game, although the wild west theme wouldn't be my first choice, it appears to have that OWG feel. 8)

Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

PZ

Yeah, you never know - I'll get it just to see how the gun play works.  Kind of linear, but I love the desert, and I kind of like the old west theme - I'll pretend that I'm Charles Bronson in Once Upon a Time in the West.

RedRaven

pistol in each hand ---- oh yes, out come the Clint Eastwood classics :-X
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Tags:
🡱 🡳