Suffering from a FC2 Addiction and you guys aint helping ......

Started by Stryker7, October 16, 2011, 05:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

do you run around books, too, when you flip pages?  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

nexor

no we leave that to the Irish................ :anigrin: :anigrin:

PS:   oops sorry flach old buddy   :D

PZ

Quote from: Binnatics on October 22, 2011, 09:26:05 AM
...This one reminds me of Tintin...
I love Tintin!  I saw a Tintin movie when I was a youngster, but have never seen it since, and cannot remember the name.  There is another movie that I was fond of - That Man From Rio starring Jean-Paul Belmondo

nexor

That's the name of the movie!! I saw it many years ago as kid and loved it,but couldn't remember the name   :-X

Binnatics

Was it a real movie? I remember a comic movie with Tintin solving a mystery with sharks. I have a comic book about that movie somewhere...
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Stryker7

If we are talking about the same thing, the name of the movie(s) , comics/ books, and especially the TV series ( most well known and what made Rin Tin  Tin Famous ), was Rin Tin Tin. See the official Rin Tin Tin webpage.  I remember seeing the series every week as a child.

Is this what you all are talking about ?

The website is suppose to be the official site, and if you click on the "History" lijnk, you will find much info, especially "How Many" Rin Tin Tins there have been. Kind of like Lassie.

PZ

No, but I remember that dog!  Here is a link to the back story on Tintin

Tags:
🡱 🡳