HitMan: Blood Money

Started by Art Blade, June 10, 2009, 05:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retiredgord

fragger thanks for the compliments. No you don't need to tattoo your head but you may have to have short or no hair..like me.  lol
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Art Blade

hey retiregord, how's it going? :) Any funny episodes to share? (at least, games-wise, hehe)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

You can count me in as soon as I find something else that I want to purchase online so that I can get free shipping.  :-X

Art Blade

something else? if you like FO3 already, you could risk The Elder Scrolls IV, Oblivion. That's about the same game engine (prior, though) with elements of FPS and RPG... was addictive for months  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Quote from: retiredgord on October 28, 2009, 07:34:44 PM
No you don't need to tattoo your head but you may have to have short or no hair..like me.  lol
;D ;D ;D

No worries, Gord, I'm getting there... Let's just say I have less and less need for a comb these days ;D

Art Blade

retiredgord

@ fragger, it's really annoying when the longest hair you have is in your nose or ears   ;D ;D ;D ;D
@ Art..I'm currently about to write out the Dance with the Devil mission.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Art Blade

I reckon that's the party mission with heaven and hell sections? If so, cool...  :-X

Art Blade

I was just thinking about the long story up a few posts, with the wedding. When you start that level or mission, you are next to a couple of people on a wooden peer of sorts, they shoot aligators for fun. If you watch the water, you can see those aligators... Ever thought about feeding them? :)

You can drop dead men (or, if you want to be extra nice to those gators, living men) into the water (if they are alive, push them from behind so they fall into the water). Wait a little... then you can watch some of those carnivores performing the submarine act: Diving, surfacing... and killing. They do it properly: A wild fight or rip-apart movement in the water, they twist and turn around, water splashing, then silence and a reptile with a need for a better diet.  :)

tehsam016

Wow nice Art, i don't remember that part at all, but it has been a while since i've seriously played it. Can't wait to come across that :).

Art Blade

;D One of the best games I ever played. Enjoy, mate  :-X

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on December 13, 2009, 03:08:40 PM
... They do it properly: A wild fight or rip-apart movement in the water, they twist and turn around, water splashing, then silence and a reptile with a need for a better diet.  :)
That would be funny to see  :-()

Art Blade

it is, done it a couple of times.. I once fed about everyone from the list of invited guests to them. Those alligators should have been the size of pregnant whales but they remained fit and slim.  :)

Didius Falco

Going back to the hit on the mobster-turned-rat...The ether you find in the vets' house across the street has a rather unique use.

On the second floor of the mobsters house, there is an FBI agent that "patrols" from a bedroom across the hall from where the mobster goes, out into the hallway. If you go in the bedroom to the far right as you are coming up the stairs, you'll find a walk-in closet that is shared with the bedroom that FBI agent goes in and out of.

The Fibbie is a pervert - the bedroom he goes in and out is the teen-aged daughters' room, and every time he goes in there he sniffs her panties. By looking through the keyhole, you can watch him do this, and when he goes out into the hall, dash in and use the ether on the panties. The next time he takes a big whiff, it's nap time. You can watch this through the keyhole too. Then drag him into the walk-in closet to stash him.

My favorite way to do this mission is to knock out everyone in the whole neighborhood, including the wife - you don't have to kill her to get the microdot from the necklace.

You do have to kill the rat, of course, but you can save him for last, knock him out and drag him into the pool - one accidental death, no witnesses, Silent Assassin rating.

The White House one is tough, but once I figured out if you time it right, you can grab the Marine Honor Guard on the right as you face the WH and drag him around the corner to knock him out, do a quick clothing change and grab the rifle before the other guard finishes his longer march to the end of the building, it was much easier.

I love that game so much that I still have it installed.. 

PZ

Nice stories  :-X

I particularly liked the one about killing the rat "accidentally"  :-()

Art Blade

Didius, thanks a LOT for mentioning and telling about the use of that ether flask. I never knew how to use it.. nice one  ;D :-X

mmosu

Yes indeed, nice one  :-X

fragger

Excellent tip, Didius :-X That's priceless - and poetic!

Ricamundo

So you can play this game as an FPS?? Why was I not informed? ;D I have not, until looking at Art's pics in this thread, ever seen an image from HMBM in a first person view. Virtually all the official trailers and pics are third person. ::)

Anyway,  my trademark is always a day late, or in this case, about 5 years late, but i found it and ordered from Amazon for $8.95, so looking forward to a cool new(to me) bargain game!  :-X This will be a nice change from playing FC2 yet again, and since i got heavily into the STALKER series, (Just finished SoC and loved it) i just havent been able to convince myself to revisit FO/FONV.
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Art Blade

;D

Still one of the best games ever, and it is still installed on my rig :)

Ricamundo

Nice. :-X Art, im lazy, do you happen to know if there's any official patches that i should look for when i install?
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Art Blade

I'm lazy, too  :-() So my answer is no, not that I'm aware of. But.. I'll take a quick look at what google comes up with :)

And yes, a patch 1.2 popped up, here's the link

http://www.eidos.co.uk/support/search.html?gmid=172

Ricamundo

Art Blade

ninzza

Quote from: Art Blade on June 10, 2009, 08:12:48 PM
I might add, you can toggle 1st person and 3rd person view at any time :)

I thought Hitman games were third prson shooter but when I look at your screenies, I was confused because you played it from first person view. I was about to ask you for clarification but this post cleared my confusion. This is excellent since I like the concept of Hitman series but I didn't like TPS, now that I know it's can be play from FP view I'll probably pick Blood Money up for... Xbox (no PS3 version available).
:)

Tags:
🡱 🡳