PZ

... some first impressions!  :-X

Art Blade

Oh man, finally. :)

click here to see the BIG version..
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Here's the small version.
[smg id=7798 type=preview align=center caption="Oh Yes"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Art Blade

[smg id=7799 type=preview align=center caption="GTAV 002"]
[smg id=7800 type=preview align=center caption="GTAV 003"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

Cool, which settings?  :-D ;) ???
LEGACY

Stiku

Art Blade

OWGKID

LEGACY

Stiku

Couple more:
Spoiler

Also my settings
Spoiler

The settings that I'm using actually use 3.5GB of VRAM, not the 2869MB that the game says, setting everything to the max would consume about 4GB of it.

Stiku

Okay, time to take the dog out for a ride.

Spoiler

PZ

My goodness, the graphics are everything I'd hoped they would be  :-X

PZ

I just went onto the Gamestop site and checked availability in my local store - they has copies.  Clicked the reserve button, and they are saving a copy for me for up to two days.  With any luck, I'll be able to pick it up this afternoon.

By the way, any updates that need to be done before you can play?  If so, how large?

OWGKID

5GB update required.
LEGACY

Stiku

WOW, that's a big "update".
Also the game is nicely optimised, just a single crash for me, and the game runs smoothly at 60fps.

PZ

Quote from: GKID7891 on April 14, 2015, 08:49:09 AM
5GB update required.

Is it a mandatory update?  If so, I won't be playing for a couple of days as the update downloads.  ???

Art Blade

can't say, I didn't notice that big an update.

OWGKID

Quote from: PZ on April 14, 2015, 12:12:41 PM
Is it a mandatory update?  If so, I won't be playing for a couple of days as the update downloads.  ???

Unfortunately, as with all other updates it is probably mandatory ::) I feel sorry for you :D :'( :-\\ :(

@Art, it is for the retail copy only. I believe we got it from the pre-load process  ;)
LEGACY

PZ

Shame - I'll let you gents know what I think of the game in a few days  :-\\

Binnatics

That is too bad :-\\

Well, we'll keep you informed about what's going on :-()
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Stiku

My game keeps crashing during missions, specially when I need to shoot, and Im in FPM mode.
Not funny at all, lose the missions progress everytime

PZ

Quote from: Stiku on April 14, 2015, 04:47:13 PM
My game keeps crashing during missions, specially when I need to shoot, and Im in FPM mode.
Not funny at all, lose the missions progress everytime

That sounds awful.  I'm surprised that more bugs have not been worked out before it was released.  I don't know how long ago the physical media I just purchased was pressed, but 5 gb patch seems a bit excessive.  The patch alone is bigger (2x) than my entire ArmA3 download - I doubt it was all graphics.

Binnatics

That is shitty indeed Stiku! Seems AMD is messing things up again. I haven't had the smallest flaw until now. I use recommended settings for my rig, as the game predetermined, and it looks marvellous. I hope they fix things quickly! :-\\
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Stiku

This one isnt AMD fault, the dump and error messages all point to game files, not GFX files.But atleast I can use the normal 3rd person mode to play without crashing.

OWGKID

Maybe you should re-download the gamefiles by using Steam's "check file integrity" function ;) Do you have the latest drivers?
LEGACY

Tags:
🡱 🡳