FC2-Buddy mission - Brewery

Started by PZ, November 03, 2014, 10:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

This time I went to the southeast bus stop then made my way west to the small outpost that had a boat.  At that point I decided to hit the brewery from the lake - found a tall pile of rocks and perched atop it.  Had to get rid of a few grenade boats and the mortar man, but that was easy with the silent AS-50.  They never got close enough to even get off a shot (except for the mortar man).

At the brewery, the mercs made their way to the shore where they stopped, only to be picked off one by one.  I don't know why they did not shoot, because they clearly knew where I was.

Google album

Art Blade

probably a tad too far for them to see :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Virtually every mission I now do is different than when I do the same on the PS3 due to the mod.  With the AR-16 as my primary, AS-50 as special, and 6P9 to mop up the stragglers, I'm looking for the farthest vantage point I can find in order to attack.

Man, this sure is fun all over again.

mandru

Now if you could mod the 6P9 to have the explosive impact of a grenade launcher I'd consider paying someone to load a separate modded install of FC2 just for for giggles and grins.  >:D

The thought of a headshot with that kind of results almost makes me giddy.  ;D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

Now you're starting to worry me a bit, mandru. :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳