Bill O'Reilly

Started by Fiach, August 14, 2012, 02:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiach

I was going to make a comment in the title of this post, but I'm sure you can come up with your own opinion on this guy...

9 11 victim's son owns Bill O'Reilly

text is from the youtube video page

Right wing spokesman and Fox News host Bully O'Reilly decides to insult the memory of a victim of 9/11 by attacking his son .

*For the idiots who believe O Reilly * - One of the CIA's longest and most expensive covert operations was the supplying of billions of dollars in arms to the Afghan mujahideen militants.[42] The CIA provided assistance to the fundamentalist insurgents through the Pakistani secret services, Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), in a program called Operation Cyclone. Somewhere between $3--$20 billion in U.S. funds were funneled into the country to train and equip troops with weapons.[43][44] Together with similar programs by Saudi Arabia, Britain's MI6 and SAS, Egypt, Iran, and the People's Republic of China,[45] the arms included Stinger missiles, shoulder-fired, antiaircraft weapons that they used against Soviet helicopters and that later were in circulation among terrorists who have fired such weapons at commercial airliners. Osama bin Laden was allegedly among the recipients of U.S. arms, although the US denies this and claims it did not support the "Afghan Arabs".[42] Pakistan's secret service, Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), was used as an intermediary for most of these activities to disguise the sources of support for the resistance.
With U.S. and other funding, the ISI armed and trained over 100,000 insurgents - Wikipedia .
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mujahideen+became+al+qeda&ie=utf-8&... - Al Qaeda Mujahideen Google search .
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Jim di Griz

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge

mandru

Glick?  Isn't that the sound your shoe makes after stepping in something oily?  ????   Sorry.  I guess I don't see this the same way you do.  A few loose ends to this I notice right off hand.

First off the snippets of the interview were clearly cherry picked to favor the story they were trying to tell.  No real surprise there.

There's no date to anchor when this exchange occurred but this is really old news.  I noticed that Bill looks a lot younger in this.  When I Google "Glick on O'Reilly" I'm finding references going back to 2003 mostly on sites that I wouldn't dare let my browser visit.

Gee, anyone wanna take a good solid guess at why this story would suddenly start popping up again now after (what?) a decade?  ::)

Which part of the alleged "Get out of here" conversation as told by Glick did Glick not understand?  Trying to hang out, wander around the studio and maybe grab a cup of coffee from the green room after being told to leave (at least for me) it sure seems that he was trying to provoke further confrontation which I would suspect was his motive for being on the show in the first place.

Relaying the information that he kicked O'Reilly's a$$?  Bitch Please!  :laugh:

All of his whining and whinging about O'Reilly's towering over everyone, massive size and sternness would never have been an issue (he would have never even noticed in a negative sort of connotation this sort of detail) if Glick hadn't been there for sleazy purposes.  It would also be interesting to know if this appearance earned him a slot in Obama's staff the way Sandra Fluke's obviously has.

I'd also like to say this to introduce my perception of Al Franken who was featured heavily throughout the clip as if he has any kind of recognizable authoritative voice.  I watched Saturday Night Live from episode one.  I never missed it and while I may not have agreed with every viewpoint presented there was at least a kernel of humor that I could tell the producers had really worked at interjecting as a common theme throughout their entire production.  About the time Franken started bumping into the show there was a nastiness that became prevalent.  I stopped finding the show to be worth watching and never went back even though it sometimes featured really good music artists and bands.

I saw enough of Franken before bailing from SNL  to discover that the word comedian didn't really apply.  He never made me laugh. He never made me smile or even experience one of those contemplative moments where you silently say to yourself "How true, how true."  My chief reaction to Frankenweiner was "What the hell was that?'  ???

The fact that a pre-senatorial Al Franken (this is before he rode into office in 2008 on 312 heavily contested but never confirmed ballots that could be said to have been arranged by the activist community organizer group Acorn which coincidentally also happens to have been a major promoter for Obama's campaign as well as the chosen one's old employer  8-X)  jumped on board to try to suck some glory out of this confrontation illuminates the fact that the entirety of it so far out in the extremist Left Wing weeds that I have to dismiss it at face value.

Oh yeah, one more thing.  Even considering my previous comments on his humor Franken was a far better comedian than politician.  At least he couldn't hurt anyone in that prior line of w@&k and everyone knew he was supposed to be a clown.

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Binnatics

Euhhhh....  ___..._'o'_...___ election time? 8-X

I am glad we in Holland only have like 3 or 4 weeks of campaigns on television and other media. I am having vicarious shame when watching any politician trying to make a statement of any kind in the circus that 'the media' have made of the elections. Having a few party leaders in your show 'debating' with each other about political issues is booming business nowadays. You see commercials of any kind around a block full of big shot politicians, from whasing powder to the newest eco-car, from wide screen TV's to travelling agencies.

These politicians use the filthiest tactics to try to make their opponents impopular to the public, and I don't mean lying or making fake promises there; they all lie always and everywhere. Not to mention the horrible way of interviewing used by these so called 'debates' and 'discussion tables'. For example here they have an item called "the ten worse questions" in which the interviewer asks the most personal things to the poor politician involved, and of course they mention their most terrible bloopers in their career so far.
(As a sidenote, we in Holland have like 15 political parties)

They also show how "great they are as a father", or "how happy their family is with them". Yesterday I saw a glimpse of the speech Romney's wife gave to promote him as a family man; that was a toe-curving performance.
We elect a new government next sept. the 15th and I am seriously considering to not vote at all  >:(
Politics is big, filthy business and I'm not willing to support it anymore :angry-new:
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Jim di Griz

Is Jan Marijnissen still around? He always seemed fair - mind you, definitely a minority party so who knows what deals he'd be forced to make if he ever got into power via a coalition parliment.
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge

Binnatics

:) :-X

Jan Marijnissen is definitely a cool guy, (I voted for hiom back then) but not very active in politics anymore. He now figures as the mastodon of what's about to become (believe it or not) the biggest party, and his new party leader, called Roemer, does not impress me really. They still have a good program, but a bit too left and too anti-Europe.  :-\\
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Tags:
🡱 🡳