Andre's Briefcase Deal

Started by retiredgord, August 14, 2009, 08:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retiredgord

Meet Andre and Andre's First-Get a briefcase from pumphouse

I met Andre when having gone to town for a mission one of the door guards told me someone was being held at the brewery. An uneventful trip, some dead mercs, target practice with the mortar guy on the island  and swamp boats left me able to free up Andre. The next part is a bit of a story.
     Andre informs me that there is a briefcase with stuff in it that he would really liked returned to him..something he doesn't want in the open.  Ok, fine with me, I'm game.
I leave the Marina bar and grab an Assault truck to go towards the safe house by the bus station. After a short drive I settle a road rage issue with some Datsun dude. When things have cooled-his blood- I head up to the safe house for a rest and reload. I get the MP9, the MP-5 and the Dart. The silence will be golden.  A rest for a bit and then it's time to start my adventure.
     I take the Assault truck there and start down the road to head to the pump house, down near the pipeline along the shore. A very short ride got me into another disagreement and I had to settle it quick and get moving for my appointment. When I got nearer my target I had to drive off the road to escape some attackers and got a branch stuck thru my arm when I jumped out. I use a syrette, got around the rocks nearby and dispatched without remorse, with the Dart, the guards trying  to find the guys attacking them. I snuck down almost to the waters edge and creeped along under cover to some rocks east of the pump house. There, after my Malaria attack, I scoped the area and got my target list arranged. First the guard coming my way and outta sight of his friends, next the guys coming from the west towards me. Oops. Wrong choice of guys. The patrolling grenade swamp boat starts to lob stuff at me. They can't see me but this could prove hurtful to me. I sneak out enough to dispatch the crew with Darts and then settle in again.
    After a brief wait and a quick look I try and get into the pump house before half the country shows up. I start running towards the house when I'm spotted by another water patrol. I almost dive into the house and settle in a somewhat safe corner to await my chance to return some fire. I grab some syrettes to health up and see the briefcase that's wanted just over by the door I came in.  A quick run makes me a target again and I send a few rounds toward the boat and luckily getting the gunner. I grab the case and head back to my corner.  Other guards are arriving now and a 'nade or two welcomes them to the party. But I ain't sticking around.
  Out the door I go closest to the road and run like Jack the rabbit towards the hill north and into the bush. Some rounds are coming up my way from another boat and I sneak a bit up the prison road. A few brave ( or stupid) mercs try to chase me and are the ones to catch some grenade rounds. When things quiet up some, I sneak into the brush and make my way stealthily along the road back towards a guard post. There I manage to sneak into the back and await the passing of a patrol. I grab a loaner from the post and do the Indy back to the Marina road where I go to see Andre and present him with
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

PZ

lol, you seem to have regular bouts with malaria, Gord - you'd better get some medicine, mister!  ;D

Art Blade

hehehe

Actually I misread the following: "I leave the Marina bar and grab an Assault truck"  What I read was "I leave the Malaria bar and grab an Assault truck" LOL ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

retiredgord

Yeah..its seems just when I'm gonna have to keep a clear mind my friendly fever strikes.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

PZ

I'm currently experiencing what seems to be more than normal malaria attacks lately, and at the most inopportune moments, like beginning a glider flight.

Art Blade

I think it's always inopportune. I don't recall it ever struck me while watching a sunset  8)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳