Memorable Moments

Started by Art Blade, June 25, 2009, 12:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

not good... friendly fire, ouch  :o  :) Careful shooting me down will leave a grease spot where you used to be when I crash upon you  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

no friendlt fire in it, your flying about, enemy has anti aircraft so you need something on the ground to deal with it, AS90 and a good recon/spotter be sweet, that way they dont even know where the shells have come from  ;D
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

JRD

O c'mon... I can fly anything in that game with a keyboard... feels clumsy, but do-able...  :-*

Flying with mouse is terrible... forget it.

Q and Z for up and down, W and S for tilting the nose and Del and End to rudder... I use A and D just occasionally and I always correct the leaning sideways by bringing the aircraft to the other direction.

NO ABRUPT MOVEMENTS and you should be good...

Take off with your chopper and slowly tilt the nose down... just a bit... the chopper will start moving ahead slowly... the more you tilt, the faster you go, but loose altitude as well. Bring your nose back up slowly and loose some speed, you will gain a bit of altitude this way.

When approaching the LZ, hit Enter twice, bring the chopper down using Z and adjust your nose using  Del and End.

With autohover on, you can also move your nose sideways and tilt it a bit... correct your position like that and land perfectly... also, when in panic, hit Enter twice, it prevents you from crashing  ;)

First lesson is free, fellas........  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Tags:
🡱 🡳