WWII comes to Assassin's Creed!

Started by PZ, October 30, 2014, 12:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Art Blade

I will get that automatically as the season pass is part of the gold edition I pre-ordered.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Nice  :-X

I did not know about the season pass - might have to look that up

Stiku

ATM, Season pass includes :
- Assassin's Creed® Chronicles: China
- 3 missions
- 20 guns
- 10 outfits
- Arno - Dead king campaing

price 29.90€  :o

That price, for couple of missions more, is outrageous.

Art Blade

I got the Gold edition pre-order when it was on sale, I think 10% off, so it was at least somewhat better than full price and definitely less expensive than having to buy the different items individually. So I got an acceptable deal. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Thanks Stiku  :-X

Sounds like you got a good deal, AB - I should have checked better before I pre-ordered

Art Blade

just checked again. it was actually 79,99€ rather than 89,99€ which is still quite expensive.

Binnatics

That's quite a price for a complete edition. They do know how to make us pay for their goods :D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

spending 80 while saving 10 € was better than spending 90€ or worse, quite a bit more if you had to purchase all the items individually that come along with a) the pre-order bonus and b) the gold edition. It was worth it, I guess, but still, you're right, it is a bloody expensive game.

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on November 09, 2014, 01:51:35 PM
... it is a bloody expensive game.

I wholeheartedly agree, but when I think that I spend that much on a dinner for my wife and myself, it doesn't seem too bad.  At least I can enjoy the game more than one evening.  :-()

fragger

Just did a conversion, 90€ is about $129AUS. Ouch ????

Art Blade

yep, fragger.. I wonder what is the price for it (gold edition) over there? Usually it's even more expensive.

Quote from: PZ on November 09, 2014, 06:31:47 PM
I wholeheartedly agree, but when I think that I spend that much on a dinner for my wife and myself, it doesn't seem too bad.  At least I can enjoy the game more than one evening.  :-()

Oh that depends on how good you're at regurgitating. It might suffer a slight change in taste, colour and consistency, but else.. however, not suggesting to really go for it :-D

PZ

fragger

Quote from: Art Blade on November 10, 2014, 05:41:51 AM
yep, fragger.. I wonder what is the price for it (gold edition) over there? Usually it's even more expensive.

Undoubtedly. Probably looking at around $160 - $170, at a rough guess. Maybe more.

Art Blade

you could just fire up steam and have a look-see.  :-()

fragger

I keep forgetting I can do that now... Will have a peek.

fragger

Tried to have a peek, waited about five minutes but the store page won't come up. Maybe it's too busy there right now, will try later.

PZ

uh-oh fragger, your old internet provider just took over  8-X

Art Blade

fragger

:laugh:

I did get a Civ V update out of it, but when I ran the game my monitor refresh rate had been changed to 30Hz with a resultant blurry and flickery display. I had to change it back to 60Hz in the game's video options.

Seems like every time I log onto Steam they find a new way to bite me in the butt :D

Art Blade

butt? you should turn around, then, for a proper head-butt >:D

PZ

Quote from: fragger on November 13, 2014, 06:30:47 AM
Seems like every time I log onto Steam they find a new way to bite me in the butt :D

Someone at your old ISP has a friend who works at Steam  8-X 

... as Judge Judy says, there are no such things as coincidences  :-()

Art Blade

PZ

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Tags:
🡱 🡳