STUNT JUMPS - screenshots topic

Started by Art Blade, August 29, 2009, 03:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

FUEL has those nice animations when you perform a high or long jump, and I always liked the brief moments - why not capture and post them? Especially when the scenery is nice or the light is special... go on, post your jumps :)

I'll start with my favourite shot and two more I just took.

[smg id=1031 align=center width=400]
[smg id=1305 align=center width=400]
[smg id=1306 align=center width=400]

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

[smg id=1307 align=center width=400]
[smg id=1308 align=center width=400]
[smg id=1309 align=center width=400]
[smg id=1310 align=center width=400]
[smg id=1311 align=center width=400]
[smg id=1312 align=center width=400]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Sorry it took me so long to post... I had no stunt jump pics with me  ::)

So I had to come up with some  ;)

[smg id=1360]

[smg id=1361]

[smg id=1365]

[smg id=1370]

[smg id=1367]
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

wow, very cool, JRD  :-X :-X :-X  :)

How do you like the Valkyrie? :)

JRD

That's the best bike imo...
Those asphalt bikes are cool, but once you go off the road a bit, it's just plain bad.
In a game like FUEL, the best vehicles are those that can handle well on any terrain  ;)

Art Blade

spaceboy

I bought the valkryie yesterday and used it immediately for a hella-circuit race in Big Cleave I think it was - tight turns under wooden bridges etc.?  It was too much bike for that course - I switched back to my trust mechhead and won on Legend in one try!   I do think the valkryie will be excellent for free roaming though.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

congrats on the bike :) Now we know it's not a maverick (wasn't sure about it). Great expression "too much bike" lol - I reckon you're just not yet used to a "proper" bike  ;D Try the handbrake with it, I do that a lot (oversteering after use of handbrake), kind of great to do a 90 with it full speed as well as drifting round corners... practice with it, it is evenly great on asphalt and cross-country. Only on some funny grassy slopes it might lack grip a bit. That bike can handle about everything.

The only other bike I like is that slipstream (now that I think is a maverick) for street racing. Then The Educator Monstertruck for climbing and the hovercraft (forgot its name) for water. That's about it. All the rest isn't really so cool. Oh, the Deathgrin, another maverick, for drifting only. Most entertaining for that matter :)

JRD

Two more...

[smg id=1388]

[smg id=1389]

Art Blade

heh heh, the last one looks like the driver goes over the bar :) nice shots

Tags:
🡱 🡳