Quick Start Saves

Started by RedRaven, May 14, 2009, 03:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRaven

hi, have posted a zipped file into Downloads area, Xianyong Quick Starts, contains an Image file with info and 5 save games.
1) PALA pre escape
2-5) Each of the 4 start locations, wounds healed, weapons picked up, stood outside building ready to go to the car and fix it.

hope these are of use to you, if there are any problems let me know, if they w@&k fine then will post the same for each of the other 8 characters, and possibly the same but POST-TUTORIAL, which will let you Start stood outside Pala Church Ready to go (will only do them if the saves w@&k for people)
they will be done with 100% accuracy, and only the 1st diamond found (10) and Makarov pistol bought (these 2 steps are part of tutorial so unavoidable)
Enjoy.

p.s. the saves w@&k fine on my Vista system too, but they do defo require DLC fortune pack to w@&k.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

PZ

Fantastic dke58, I'll be sure to try them out this weekend.  By the way, do you have others that are further into the game?  It might be fun to be able to enter the game from many different percentages spots.

Great idea to have these start games to bypass the entry video sequences.  :-X

PZ

Just tried the saved games on my PC and they w@&k great!   :-X

Anyone have more?  by the way, the zip format worked extremely well - very compact size for download.

RedRaven

sweet, good to know they w@&k, will post some more like that for other characters and some later on in game soon as have sorted thru them all.

got approx 4gig of saves  :D
(all praise the quick save button)
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

I'll upload two without DLC, need to go to w@&k now... later this evening then :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

dke58, I really like the way that you included the jpg giving the information about the saves - was a great menu to choose from!

Thanks for posting the saves without the DLC, Art!

RedRaven

no probs, enjoyed doing it as a mini-project, (and fed up of that cab driver, wish he would shut up)
will put marty up tonight as he is winning in the polls (prob gonna re-post or edit those polls now more members signed on, only 7 voters so far !)

Art Blade

I have problems uploading. PM'ed PZ
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

save games now available. The problem was a too long filename, made the site call it a hacking attempt  ;D

Hello OpenWorldGame.org Fan,

those two savegames were created without any DLC
predecessor missions are activated

The save games are for testing purposes, use at your own risk.
I hope that you find them useful, enjoy the game :)

Art Blade

Info:
============================
The older savegame 29 April 2009 / 12:24pm
as André Act 2
inside a weapon crate is a golden AK47
Game progress 54%
Game stats:
No mission pending = ready to explore
Ideal for testing weapons and exploring.
No buddy has died.
All arms dealer weapons and upgrades purchased.
Accuracy 79% 13472 shots @ 60hrs game time
(careful shooting)
Sickness Level 0
Reputation Level 2
you are inside of the armoury.
My beloved and battered Grenade Launcher Truck
is waiting for you outside :)

The newer savegame
16 May 2009  12:10am
as Josip Act 2
Game progress 50%
Game stats:
No mission pending = ready to explore
Ideal for testing weapons and exploring.
5 buddies of Leboa have died, 1 "missing" (Michele)
All arms dealer weapons and upgrades purchased.
Accuracy 28% 36101 shots @ 36hrs game time
(having fun with weapons)
Sickness Level 0
Reputation Level 2
You are on the road next to an Arms Dealer, sitting
in my beloved and battered Grenade Launcher Truck :)

PZ

Thanks Art, I'll try them on my DLC-equipped PC and see how they go - should be interesting.

PS: glad that you figured out the upload issue!

Art Blade

Welcome... it was kind of an "old-school" problem. Remember those windows 8.3 filename restrictions? :)

about the saves, I reckon you will find your DLC stuff in the world... doesn't w@&k the other way round though, DLC-saves only w@&k on DLC machines.

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on May 18, 2009, 02:02:26 PM
Welcome... it was kind of an "old-school" problem. Remember those windows 8.3 filename restrictions? :)

Yeah, I still find it difficult to break out of 8.3, and even worse when it comes to having spaces in file names.  Of course, using a unix server means that you additionally need to worry about case sensitivity in the file name, no wonder I'm all messed up...

Art Blade

oh yes... what do you think, how about putting up a warning sign on the upload page stating these requirements? Might help prevent peeps from completely freaking out on messages such as "An Error has occurred. Hacking Attempt!" ;D

PZ

Not a bad idea!   :-X

RedRaven

Marty files now added to download section.
Hakim & Frank also up.
More to follow.

RedRaven

Andre now up, 5 done 4 to go.
then will w@&k on post-tutorial saves for all characters.

share and enjoy 8)

PZ

Great collection you're starting dke58!   :-X

RedRaven

cheers PZ,
Warren and Josip are up now too. ;D

PZ

Let it be known that OWG is the place to come for quality downloads!  :-X

RedRaven

Paul & Quarbani are now up. ;)

Next on the list is to complete the tutorial phase with each character, they will follow on from the saves already posted with extra info i.e.- buddies found, weapon bought etc.
all will be done with 100% accuracy too (using fire, grenades and vehicles as much as possible to kill the mercs encountered during tutorial phase - 7 in total, 2 at first safe house ans 5 at outpost)

Going to start alphabetically but am  open to requests. :-X

PZ

Any order as far as I'm concerned - I just like the idea of being able to enter the game anywhere you choose - cant wait for some of the higher percentage saves!   ;)

Art Blade

until then you could try mine (50 and 54%) and find out if DLC does pop up then (since they were created without). And you would have the honor of driving the car I kept posting about  ;D

RedRaven

they w@&k fine with the DLC. :-X

Art Blade

RedRaven

how did you get all the weapons unlocked & upgraded that early on in your game ?
was it the gameprofile edit ?

Tags:
🡱 🡳