What I did on my day off

Started by fragger, September 21, 2009, 07:12:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fragger

Started off by dropping in at my local post office to complain about them losing my mail...
[smg id=1450]

Helped my mate with his bad back...
[smg id=1451]

Finally, a nice, relaxing evening at Mike's!
[smg id=1452]

Ah, the life of a merc...

Art Blade

:) :) :) LOL @ post office complaint  :-X nice pic  ;D Also I like the "story" of your day off hehehehe  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I agree - great post fragger!  :-X

TopHat01

Gotta love the tongue-in-cheek humor, nice post. ;)

fragger

Midway

Nice day off,  ;D

The Post Office is a nice place to start an inferno, lol.

fragger

;D I agree, Midway, the PO is one of my favourite places for wreaking gratuitous havoc! You can get some great chain-reactions of explosions and fires happening there.

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, it's always fun at the Post Office to try to cause the most havoc with the least effort. Like throwing a molotov in exactly the right place to start things on fire and sit back and watch the mayhem.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

weelegol is also a great place for that :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

I thought I'd have a day off myself and tell you about it.

A day off meant I didn't have to shoot anyone. Unfortunately, some merc wouldn't leave me alone - I thought of a solution for that, which put a smile on my face. I stabbed the ba$t@rd with his own AR-16.

[smg id=1476 align=center width=400]

I met Nasreen and convinced her to take the rest of the day off...

[smg id=1475 align=center width=400]

...and invited her over to Mike's, thanks to fragger now abandoned. Perfect. Nothing left for us to drink or eat...

[smg id=1473 align=center width=400]

so we had to move on to a nearby safehouse. What we did then? Are you crazy? Well. Took this pic the next morning  ;D

[smg id=1474 align=center width=400]

Should do that again...  ;)

fragger

:-X Love the last pic!
Looks like she's either giving you a performance summary, or she's commenting on your weapon calibre ;)
Sorry mate, couldn't resist... I'm just jealous 'cause I didn't get any on my day off ;D

Art Blade

I don't think so...

[smg id=262 align=center width=400]

Found her that way, all she could utter was "fragger..."  ;D

And that hand sign of Nasreen, it doesn't matter what she's commenting on, it is "approval" anyway ;)

fragger

Quote from: Art Blade on September 26, 2009, 01:28:48 AM
Found her that way, all she could utter was "fragger..."

ROFL!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

retiredgord

I think the first pic is that she's showing that she won the auction of a MJ glove. The  second I'm amazed at how DIRTY HER KNEES are.  lol Sorry, DIRTY OLD MAN in the room.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Art Blade

Quote from: retiredgord on September 27, 2009, 08:54:04 AMI'm amazed at how DIRTY HER KNEES are.

Indeed. All I can think of how you get that dirty knees is kneeling for a long time... OH MY GOSH  ;D ;D ;D

fragger

Art Blade

Quote from: fragger on September 21, 2009, 07:12:32 AM
Started off by dropping in at my local post office to complain about them losing my mail...

Do you know that ever since you posted that, I can't drive past that PO without thinking, "gotta file a complaint, gotta file a massive complaint" every time? And when the entire area is burnt down, I think "I'll be back, boys..." ;D

deadman1

Quote from: Art Blade on October 03, 2009, 01:34:47 PM"I'll be back, boys..." ;D

And I think you´re the only one of us who could say that with the correct accent   ;) ;D

Art Blade

Which accent did you have in mind? :) I see a coincidental semblance to a line by Arnold, but he is from Austria :)

Actually, I was thinking of it to sound like one of those mercs who says "those boys need backup!"

Art Blade

This is what I did the last time. Thought I'd surprise them, I'd like to see their faces when they arrive in the morning to go to w@&k and the whole place is charred. Took out some night guards first to accomplish that  :)

[smg id=1504 align=center width=400]

PZ

Nice  :-X
I love FC2 flames at night

deadman1

Quote from: Art Blade on October 03, 2009, 03:26:22 PM
Which accent did you have in mind? :) I see a coincidental semblance to a line by Arnold, but he is from Austria :)

Actually, I was thinking of it to sound like one of those mercs who says "those boys need backup!"

It was Arnie I was thinking about, most of us can´t separate a german accent from an austrian anywhay (I know I can´t) so I think it would w@&k  ;D. Btw what is that thing that explodes in the air on your screenshot, I´ve never seen anything do that there?

Art Blade

it's either the last stage of animations you get when blowing up an ammo crate with explosives, or those long yellow welding tanks when they set off.  :)

deadman1

Cool I need to go and shoot some tanks now :))

fragger

Quote from: deadman on October 04, 2009, 03:24:37 AM
what is that thing that explodes in the air on your screenshot

Looks like a welding cylinder, I love the way those things fly around and go boom!
The PO is one of my favourite places for a bonfire, as well as Petro Sahel and Sefapane.
Only just noticed while playing earlier today that blown-up propane tanks don't respawn, if that's the right word. Once they're destroyed they're destroyed for good, unlike just about everything else. Wonder why that is?

Tags:
🡱 🡳