Borderlands 2

Started by deadman1, February 16, 2011, 07:13:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmosu

mmosu

Some concept art that gives some idea of how they've diverged the feel of each weapon manufacturer . . .
The unlabeled one is Torgue.  S&S has been replaced by Bandit, Dahl will have a hard-core military look, Jakobs will retain a wild-west feel, and Atlas will not reappear because the failed invasion of General Knoxx bankrupted the company - kind of a cool tie-in with the last game  :-X

[smg id=4590]
[smg id=4591]
[smg id=4592]
[smg id=4593]
[smg id=4594]

mmosu

mmosu

Fiach

Free DLC? I'm there !

Old save detection reward? I'm there!

I want to play as tina, but I cant? I'm still there!

Twice as long as the first? I'm there!....and will probably be there until I'm 65 years old(er), see ya then :)
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

great, this game now definitely got my attention and I do very much wish to play it  :-() :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mmosu

Honestly I was worried early on when they anounced 4 new characters, but now the more they talk the more I like everything I'm hearing, which is the opposite of what's happened with another release that I'm anticipating later this year (man, I hope I'm wrong about that one  :-\\).  The massive amount of support for Borderlands 1 shows just how much Gearbox values input from their gamers, and there's every reason to believe that will continue for the sequel   :-X

Art Blade

agree on all accounts :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Fiach

I'll be pre-ordering it today, but yeah Gearbox will always get my support, not because they make great games, but you can tell they are gamers at heart. While I didnt like Duke Nukem, Gearbox still get my respect for releasing it, cant wait for Aliens!

mmosu

Quote from: Fiach on July 31, 2012, 12:58:32 AM
While I didnt like Duke Nukem, Gearbox still get my respect for releasing it . . .

Yeah, they took a game that people wanted but hadn't had a pulse in years and brought it back to life!  It didn't matter if it sucked or not, I give them props for raising the dead!  I think a lot of other devs wouldn't have touched DNF with a ten foot pole because it seemed to be the kiss of death for every studio that did - but it's that same balls-to-the-wall mentality that drove them to release a game as daring and risky as Borderlands in the first place, and now by the sound of it they'll be reaping rewards for years to come  :-X 

As they say, "He who dares, wins"

JRD

Now with my new video card I'm a bit short on new games... I'm still playing Arkham City and JC2 and still have a playthrough all Assassins Creed waiting for me somewhere in early AC2... I plan to get Max Payne 3 to have something new  - but not before reading through OWG threads to see what people think about it!

It seems I'll have to load some old game with Brick to keep me in the mood for Pandora untill september 20 comes!  >:D >:D >:D >:D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

mmosu

Scuba-Moo! Nice to "see" you!  :-D  I wondered when you'd be checking in  :-()

JRD

Nice to be back too!  :-X

Jim di Griz

Handsome Jack puts in an amusing appearance in a new trailer.

Borderlands 2

That's a lot of guns and enemies to defeat...
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge

Art Blade

Binnatics

Can't wait to start the game!!! I think Gearbox is good in delivering game-fun. You're right Fiach, they're gamers at heart.  :-X
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

JRD

Hehehehe

"Mayhem awaits. Bring friends"

:-X

Fiach

Nice vid, cant wait to play the Siren and the stealth character and the DLC character and the .... aw you get the drift :)

mmosu

[/wiping drool off keyboard]

Locked in my pre-order the other day.  And yes, I will be bringing friends  >:D

mmosu

Art Blade

JRD

>:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

mmosu

For those, like me, who have a pre-order coming their way. . .
Borderlands 2 Creature Slaughter Dome Trailer [HD]

Binnatics

Mayhem awaits >:D :-X :)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Jim di Griz

Fairly sure this hasn't been posted - it has yesterday's date on YouTube...

Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock Trailer

Sir Hammerlock's Guide  :) just love that voice.
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge

Tags:
🡱 🡳