Borderlands (all formats) Preview

Started by Fiach, October 23, 2009, 02:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmosu

Mad Mel is a bad man - that's all I have to say  :-*

RedRaven

A Bad, BAD man!!! (well, he was :-X )
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

RedRaven

After completing the main game on the PC and getting through most of the first two DLC I thought it would be easy to pick it up on the PS3.

Boy was I wrong, aiming is pretty tricky, may even have to switch the auto-aim on for a bit.

It doesn't help that I keep forgetting what button does what either!

Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

mmosu

Probably same way I would feel if I tried to play it on PC  ;D

JRD

I just can`t imagine playing a game like BL on console. I have such a great love for my mouse and the beautiful, precise and fast headshots I can pull after getting used with how the game handles that those little sticks would have me killed thousands of time in the first encounter!  :D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

I know what you mean - I've mentioned it before but when I try to aim using the sticks on my PS3, it feels about as responsive as if I was trying to aim my mouse with my feet.  On the other hand, when driving/flying with a keyboard, I might as well be using my feet on the keys.  :-()

Art Blade

:)

If PC players may use "game pads" I think console players should be allowed to use mice.  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

Its even more annoying as Sony do a keyboard for the PS3, surely it would not be too much w@&k to bring out a mouse so gamers have the choice.

Tags:
🡱 🡳