swapping Datsuns (story)

Started by Art Blade, August 30, 2009, 02:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

For some reason I lost my ride at Cock Fights, so I helped myself and borrowed the white Datsun of the nearby GP. The previous fight had left its marks on it, which looked funny - both doors flapping open and close... for a comparative screenshot I drove down the road to the bridge near Pala, where another white Datsun resides. However, one merc had followed me and started interfering. He grabbed the fresh white Datsun.

[smg id=1333 align=center width=400]

After driving around a little, I got out - so did he - and we played some hide and seek. When I grabbed his Datsun, he appropriated my flapping door Datsun and made it clear he wouldn't give it back easily.

[smg id=1335 align=center width=400]

I tried to sucker him into Pala, and it was fun to watch him get out every time I stopped my car.

[smg id=1339 align=center width=400]

It was even more fun to watch him manoeuvre his ride... very clumsy driving, mate.

[smg id=1334 align=center width=400]

When he got stuck, I drove up to him, trying to block the only exit. He popped out of the roof!

[smg id=1338 align=center width=400]

While I was repairing his car, he nicked mine and started slamming it into the bridge and the other car. Now we both had driving ruins.

[smg id=1336 align=center width=400]

Instead of following me into Pala, he started to threaten me. A simple "no" didn't do, apparently...

[smg id=1340 align=center width=400]

I didn't want to shoot him, must have accidently squeezed the trigger. Well, that's that, then :) I went peacefully into town and had a chilled coke and fried zebra nostrils with a spicy dip. All that swapping cars had made me hungry :)

[smg id=1337 align=center width=400]

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Excellent: "I went peacefully into town and had a chilled coke and fried zebra nostrils with a spicy dip"

You must be getting lots of laughs with the mercs - you're in God mode only?

Art Blade

yeah, godmode but no ignoreplayer :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

;D ;D ;D ;D  :-X :-X That's hilarious, Art! Merc road rage!

Art Blade

cheers :) You should have seen that merc in his car when he tried to turn on the bridge. After a 90°-turn he faced the side of it. Then he went back and forth, in alternation slamming his front and rear into the restrictions. The funny thing was the speed at which he did it, reminded me of a pin-ball machine :))

Tags:
🡱 🡳