Open World Games Crew

Started by Binnatics, March 15, 2015, 04:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

thank you. :) Although you can't see it well, all cars in that garage bear the crew emblem.

Due to the colour mix in it, I think it goes well with whatever colour the car is painted in.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

just slapped those emblems on some of my jackets and so forth :-D Also, bottom right, of all the cars, the Grotti Carbonizzare is actually my favourite. :)
[smg id=8152 type=preview align=center caption="new crew emblem 2"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Stiku

Nimble little thing, isn't it.
Though the Turismo R is better, atleast with the braking.

Art Blade

there are better cars. I like the Carbonizzare best because it is a cabrio (for the guys from the New World, it means "convertible"  :-() ) so I can drive around without a top when the sun is shining and at the push of a button, the top comes back on. And I like the unique Ferrari sound. And it is pretty fast. And it looks good, too. On top of it all, it comes at an affordable price (about 200k) so, all in all, it is a great car  :)

PZ

Back on topic, I changed the OWG G+ logo to the new OWG crew logo so now we match again  ^-^

Art Blade

Binnatics

Quote from: Art Blade on September 03, 2015, 04:43:27 AM
just slapped those emblems on some of my jackets and so forth :-D

Now I'll just put the crew emblem back to its original >:D

Quote from: PZ on September 03, 2015, 05:14:37 PM
Back on topic, I changed the OWG G+ logo to the new OWG crew logo so now we match again  ^-^

... Just joking ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Art Blade

I've killed for less. >:D

Hehe, it's your crew, do what you must -- I wouldn't remove those emblem slots. The old one had its charm and was nice, just different. :)

Binnatics

This week I created a new emblem for the crew. Not that it needs a new one, I just like to keep myself busy and Art's creation triggered me to show off once more :-D

Here's my new creation, not as matching with the open world games theme as Arts, but definitely a nice wink towards the theme on which our site was birthed on:

[smg id=8179]

I must admit that I stole (or do we artists say we were inspired by?) the concept of the triangular Jackal-head from an ingame realty development agency:

[smg id=8180]

Anyway, I am happy with the result. It was fun creating it, being a combination of mathematic design and artistic playing with colours.
Here's an example of the ingame effect of the crew logo on one of my favourite cars, the Comet a.k.a. Porsche:

[smg id=8182]

Oh, and don't worry PZ, you don't have to change emblems on the site, the steam group and all other places our logo appears on. I just temporarily changed the logo ingame and don't expect you to follow me on that. I will probably create more emblems in the future, and others may do so as well. I think it's cool to give a podium to new creations temporarily and I will change it back to the default when nothing new is out ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Art Blade

it is a very nice piece of art, Binnatics :) I already gave you a +1 :-X when you first showed it here as your avatar ^-^

Binnatics

fragger

Well done Binn +1 Nice avi and nice emblem :-X :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳