I been workin' on the railroad

Started by fragger, April 02, 2012, 04:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mandru

I use the tracks a lot to navigate through certain parts of the game and there are still some spots that I get creeped out with the hair standing up on the back of my neck thinking "What if I were to meet an oncoming train through this next stretch?"  ;)

This is a bit off topic but your description of following the tracks running off the edge of the map and blacking out reminds me of a spot on the Eastern side of the Leboa map (sorry no train involved)  that appears to hold the promise of something interesting.  The map edge blackout puts it forever out of reach.  At the East edge of the map right where the central East map clicks over to become the North East map there is an opening looking almost like a path that runs up between two hills and then curves away to the right but that's where darkness sets in and you get tossed out.

I'd be interested to know the cheat D_B used or to have him give the spot a quick survey. I'm sure there's nothing to it but then again we weren't supposed to get over into the refugee area at the border crossing either.  :-D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Dweller_Benthos

It's been so long now, I forget the cheats I used. Probably one of the trainer cheats for god mode. I'd have to see if I still have that around somewhere. Ever since I upgraded to the new computer, things got shuffled around a bit, plus most anti-virus programs go whacko when you fire up the trainer, because it fiddles with memory. Heck, I don't think I've even run FC2 on the new computer. Have to try it out.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

I still have an FC2 trainer on my PC - now I'm also curious to see what is beyond the next ridge.

PZ

Going north on the railroad - northeast Leboa using God mode

[smg id=4290 align=center width=400]
[smg id=4291 align=center width=400]
[smg id=4292 align=center width=400]
[smg id=4293 align=center width=400]
[smg id=4294 align=center width=400]
[smg id=4295 align=center width=400]

Tags:
🡱 🡳