GTA IV Screenies

Started by Binnatics, October 29, 2011, 03:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

If you have really potent headphones, you don't hear s#!t.  :-()
[smg id=3817 type=link align=center width=500 caption="GTA IV 032"]

She's thinking, "this city is so boooooooring.." while he is sleeping with open eyes. ^-^
[smg id=3818 type=link align=center width=500 caption="GTA IV 033"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Great pics!  ... and interesting zombie avatar  :-()

Art Blade

Thanks, PZ :)

Err, zombie? Hmm.. why not.. although it is just taken, cut and cropped from the Art "Blaze" pic (the big orange hand grenade explosion)  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

:laugh:

I know - just reminded me of Night of the Living Dead  :-()

Art Blade

I'm not into zombie films so I simply trust you and rely on your judgement. GROAR! :-()

PZ

fragger

Great pics Art :laugh: :-X Love the second-last one :-()

Art Blade

yeah, totally chillaxed under his headphones :-()

fragger

Art Blade

He should have got shaken and stirred like two Martini by the phat explosion right behind him  :laugh:

Art Blade

Brake. Brake. BRAKE, ALREADY! -- I AM BRAKIIIIIIING!!! BANG
[smg id=3819 type=link align=center width=500 caption="GTA IV 034"]

Art Blade

By the way, the white smoke trail you see is due to my modded handling.dat -- I modded the handling (and use a downloaded 3D model of a different car) just so I can drift like a maniac. That causes the car to almost always burn its rear tyres.. toooooo much torque and not enough grip to jump forward.. "WHEEEEEeeeeeeee" hehehehehehe  >:D

PZ

awww.... that poor chap fell out of his car...  :'(

Art Blade

The poor chap was me and I didn't fall out of the car but was forcefully expelled from it because rather than braking I really did the opposite: pedal to the metal and I tried hard not to miss the cop car. I hit it (blew their windscreen and dented their hood) and the recoil flung me into the taxi which finally threw me out of the car  :)

PZ

My goodness... were you hurt?  ????

:angel:

Art Blade

So badly the city drowned in my blood. Of course not!  :-D

fragger

Art Blade

That thing was actually coming down at my feet and skidded into the garage behind me  :-D
[smg id=3820 type=link align=center width=500 caption="GTA IV 035"]

That's one of the pics I'd use if I wanted to advertise this game.  :)
[smg id=3821 type=link align=center width=500 caption="GTA IV 036"]

Binnatics

A nice butt always works well as an advertisement ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Art Blade

"This is going to be one of those days.. and I F***ING HATE THEM!"
[smg id=3823 type=link align=center width=500 caption="GTA IV 037"]

nexor

Quote from: JRD on October 30, 2011, 09:04:38 AM
Both Clucking Bell and Burger Shot comes from GTA:SA (San Andreas, not South Afrika, nexor  ;D )

Damn!! and I was about to re-design my pc room's doorway to make space for my head...... :-( ::) :-D

nexor

Art, do you use a game controller or keyboard and mouse?

Art Blade

Keyboard and mouse  :)

I'd screw up big time with a controller. The bare thought of just having to touch one of those already makes me want to scream  :-D

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on November 19, 2011, 06:51:37 PM
That thing was actually coming down at my feet and skidded into the garage behind me  :-D
[smg id=3820 type=link align=center width=200 caption="GTA IV 035"]

It's the RSM come out of his rock!  ????

Tags:
🡱 🡳