FC2 revival (yet another playthrough)

Started by Art Blade, June 13, 2011, 02:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

@TheStranger: Nice, your 4th playthrough :) I can see the pride  :-() :-X Most of us will have stopped counting but in the early days I too was proud of every new playthrough and still, when I start a new one, I think of it as being something special. No other game that I played several times made me feel that way.  :-X

@PZ, yes it was me who first discovered the Merc Wars  :) TheFishlord just started a similar topic on the run (Locations for other merc wars).

@mandru: Hehehe, nice story :) I saw the suit run away (on foot) more than once but I've never seen such a funny display of incompetence (of his guards)  ^+-+

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

nexor

Spoiler
[smg id=3708]

This is what Sefapane looks like from a bit higher up   :-D

fragger

Nice shot, mate :-X

It seems you hadn't yet done the Nitro truck mission when you took that pic - there is no smoking ruin in place of the garage :-D Unless you blew up the truck at the Dental Clinic already...

nexor

Nope, the pic was taken before destroying the good looks of Sefapane, will try and get on top of the same rock and take a video when I'm blowing up the truck      :-D

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

For fun I started a new playthrough (first time with a modded FC2). I was so keen on getting the first faction mission done that I completely forgot to check my RB for side missions first. I realised that when I had already taken on the blue mission from my BB, knowing that if I killed him my RB would advance to BB and I'd have lost two missions. I didn't care much, did the blue mission so my BB needed help.. I made sure he needed my help, that is.. and refused to give it  >:D

I could see the blue smoke rising into the sky for quite some time while I walked away from it  :-D My buddy history accounts him for "missing" now.

PZ

No worries - I'm sure you'll see him again  :-()

Enjoy your play through  :-X

Art Blade

nexor

Art Blade

Hehe.. I'm only providing my services. OK, not only did I leave him behind despite his blue smoke signal, I left him behind while the entire area and he himself were on fire. Some like it hot, so my service was to ensure he was left to his own devices..  :-D

Here's my next vict.. err, client, awaiting treatment.  :-()

[smg id=3798 type=link align=center width=500 caption="FC2 revived 030"]

nexor

YOU GONNA "SERVICE" HER TOO!!!!!!!  :o :o

Art Blade

Aw c'mon, what would their reincarnation be good for if we didn't kill them over and over again? She's already resting her feet on a gasoline-soaked hay carpet.  :-()

nexor

Ow!!!! you gonna "kill" her, I thought.......:-()                8-X :angel:

PZ

TheStranger

Quote from: Art Blade on November 02, 2011, 04:25:07 AM
Hehe.. I'm only providing my services. OK, not only did I leave him behind despite his blue smoke signal, I left him behind while the entire area and he himself were on fire. Some like it hot, so my service was to ensure he was left to his own devices..  :-D

Here's my next vict.. err, client, awaiting treatment.  :-()

[smg id=3798 type=link align=center width=500 caption="FC2 revived 030"]

So you modded her in Act 1 or are you already in Act 2???

Art Blade

Good observation :)

That is just a picture I found in my screenshot folder and at the time a picture I hadn't uploaded. I'm still in Act1 and haven't modded her in :) I should have said "one of my next victims"  ^-^

PZ

I just thought you were on one of your "blaze though" plays.  :-()

Art Blade

sort of, halfway, yes.. but not that fast a blaze-through  :-()

Art Blade

You all know the secret buddy who was stupid enough to wreck his/her plane and lies around waiting for you. Nearby is a safehouse that needs to be unlocked. Which means there are mercs. Who hate our buddies. So all you need to do is lead them to the crash site.. and watch them finish off the crashed buddy (did that with Michelle) who after that doesn't even show up on your list  >:D

nexor

Now that's a good one Art     :lamp:   so didn't manage to "service" her.................   :-D

Art Blade

PZ

Good one AB!  What a great experiment  :-X

Art Blade

cheers :) Did that before but for some reason never mentioned it.

nexor

i've just realised something,  yes FC2 is an amazing game, but sharing these tips and tricks with our fellow OWG members has created such a bond between total strangers (untill about two years ago) that no one, at least not the developers could have imagined it in their wildest dreams.

Thanks UBISOFT, and thanks to all the members (friends) at OWG, without you life would have been pretty dull..... :bow

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳