Games are really getting more like IRL these days

Started by deadman1, April 23, 2010, 08:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadman1

spaceboy

http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

I am SO glad I didn't stop the vid after the first couple of seconds. I'd have never expected the rest... EXCELLENT  ;D :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

LOL - I love the Metal Slug clips on the TV screen....
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

GPFontaine

Art Blade

;D

Man am I glad that I can't say that it seemed even remotely real to me.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Art Blade

I just realised how not everyone might be familiar with "IRL" (see subject), it means In Real Life.

JRD

I'm glad you mentioned Art... I thought it was it, but wasn't sure... I'm somewhat of a stranger to internet slang, I admit. I prefer to write it down  ???

And very nice vid deadman... really funny  :-X :-X :-X
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

fragger

Quote from: Art Blade on April 23, 2010, 08:54:11 PM
I just realised how not everyone might be familiar with "IRL" (see subject), it means In Real Life.

You mean it doesn't stand for "Internet's Really Lagging"? :o

Well, it does here sometimes, so...

Art Blade

;D :-X (although, sorry about your internet)

Tags:
🡱 🡳